Teflon Youngs

Guest28

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">"my brudda h gunz show you what the ruge do leave your shirt blooded we call dat suuuwuuu" :lol:

If your gonna rip it, PM it to whoever wants it instead of postin it up baitcd is well worth the fiver, might aswell just cop it tbh
thats what im sayin cd was 100% worth that diver, but yeah when i learn how to make rar ill pm it to the ppl that asked.. whys it so long to rar files on mac its mad long telling me to delete hidden files and sh*t no easy way

If your gonna rip it, PM it to whoever wants it instead of postin it up baitcd is well worth the fiver, might aswell just cop it tbh
thats what im sayin cd was 100% worth that diver, but yeah when i learn how to make rar ill pm it to the ppl that asked.. whys it so long to rar files on mac its mad long telling me to delete hidden files and sh*t no easy way
put files in folder on desktop name it then right click {ctrl + click} then click compress. make sure u send it to royal flush