The runnin man

queen101

OK.SO I ARRANGE TO LINK SOME GUY,EVERYTHING WAS GOIN NICE.. WENT OUT FOR A FOOD.. COUPLE DRINKS ETC ETC..THIS WAS IN WEST.IT GOT TO ABOUT 3AM.. HOME TIME..I BURROWED MY CAR TO MY FREN DAT DAY AN ASKED HER TO PARK IT UP FOR ME IN SOUTH..SO I ASKED THIS DUDE TO FOLLOW ME ON DA NIGHT BUS TO MY CAR AN ID DROP HIM HOME..WE JUMPED ON DA BUS, BARE MAN GOT ON AT BRIKKY.. *YOU CUD FEEL DA TENSION IN DA AIR DESE TIMES LIKE SUTTIN WAS ABOUT TO KICK OFF*SO I GOES COME.. AN GOT OFF DA BUS AT STREATHAM HILLWE'RE WAITIN FOR DA 50 BUS.. AN I SEE THE SAME BOYS WALKIN UP DA HILLTHEY BARGED MY GUY AN DROPPED THEIR FONE ON PURPOSE AN LOOKED HIM LIKE SAY PICK UP MY PHONE PUNK...MY GUY WAS LOOKIN INTO THE DISTANCE LIKE THEIR AINT A DUDE UP IN HIS BOATANOTHER GUY COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AN GOES TO HIT HIM.MY GUYRUNS OFF.. INTO DA MIDDLE OF DA ROAD, JUMPS THE BARRIER BIT AN IS NO LONGER TO BE SEEN (IF U KNOW STREATHAM HILL U KNOW WHAT ROAD IM ON ABOUT)AND BASICALLY LEAVES ME TO FEND FOR MYSELF -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HE TRIES TO TALK TO ME NEARLY 2 YEARS LATER, SHOULD I FORGIVE HIMOR?

i would not forgive him if i was in your position. he left you on your own, in the middle of streatham, with a bunch of guys obviously looking for trouble. if he was shook, at least drag you along with him lol. unacceptable imo

You ladies are being unrealistic.You reckon he could have got away if he went to grab your hand and made you run with him?This isn't some Indiana Jones bullshit where you happen to get away just in the nick of time. He would run considerably slower as he has baggage and therefore the bag of man are more likely to get him.They were targeting him, not you, so he's not thinking you were in danger. And to be honest, if they really wanted to trouble you they probably would have from jump. I would have cut just like him to be fair. Only way that changes is if it is the other half. If you are a date or link I'm looking to cut to save myself in the hope they wouldn't harm you.I personally don't understand why he should get your forgiveness.

• Upvote 3

I DIDNT EXACTLY EXPECT HIM TO FEND/TAKE A BEATING FOR ME.. COS IF I WAS IN HIS POSITION I WOULD PROBABLY DO THE SAME.BUT FOR HIS OWN SAKE FOR HIS OWN BEHALF, HE SHOULD OF ATLEAST SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF, LOOK I DONT WANT NO TROUBLE, IVE HAD A NICE NIGHT OBVIOUSLY WE BOTH HAVE PLACES TO GO SO JUS LLOW IT INNIT BRUV KEEP IT MOVIN....OR SOOOOOOOOOMETHING OF THE SORT.BUT INSTEAD, HE CHOSE TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL, AND JUST RUN?AH WELL, THIS IS DEAD NOW .. SOMEONE DELETE DA TING. NO ONES REALLY GIVING ADVICE, MAYBE I SHOULD TAKIN PICS OF MY DINNER - THAT'LL GET MORE INTEREST I RECON

Guest luckstar

tbh what do u expect him 2 dostand there and take a beating just 2 impress u or just cut 2 save his own baconi knwo wat i wud be doing ... it involves 2 legs and my lungsu shud be apologizing 2 him 4 your part in this sorry episode

Sticking around for a link that I just met? No way not ever.But running away and not calling for 2 years?Wouldn't do it.I'd just be like "f*ck this, come <your name>."And walk to another stop or get a f*ck*ng cab to mine so we can go inside and do sexual stuff.If that fails and they are really down to cause trouble I have no choice but to get reckless.