(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

certain guys think because they're sick at HD remix they'll be sick at Street Fighter IVit seems logical but its not the case
In my opinion if you cant play HD remix well or to a decent level you shouldnt be talking about any other street fighter. Fair enough differences in gameplay will be forced due to new systems like the FA and all that but SF is SF. Sf2 is the most basic vers yet is the most complex. What im saying is every SF game will go back to the original with alot of emphasis on spacing and zoning etc. If you cant implement this with the new systems of sf4 then you wont win a thing against decent players.

he must do... droppin them statements, then not being able to prove his worth against us....i've played more or less evey version of this game goin, the basic fundementals never change. if ur good ur good more or less on all of them.So unless STF4 has strayed away from what makes STF what it is. I have to disagree with his red highlighted post.ex, cancels, parrys etc... just extra additions, but dont u have to win matches bein soley reliant on them.

FLASh update got my text from shopto! copy of my game has now been dispatched!! MUUHHAHAHA (insert lightning bolt)
When did you place the order? Gonna cancel the play order now
this morning! after reading macz post. cancelled my play.com order too! get it done b4 5.30pmand copies are in stock now.

FLASh update got my text from shopto! copy of my game has now been dispatched!! MUUHHAHAHA (insert lightning bolt)
When did you place the order? Gonna cancel the play order now
this morning! after reading macz post. cancelled my play.com order too! get it done b4 5.30pmand copies are in stock now.
Just canceled my play order and doing this now.