Michael Jackson at the O2

revs

Man its hard...MJ albums all give something

Thriller has b2b bangers....especially side two of the vinyl (Beat It, Billie Jean, Human Nature, PYT)

Off The Wall has a lot of wavyness and the glow was skrong. Swagging all over that album

Bad was a whole diff type of album...sometimes i dunno if i like it coz of nostalgia or coz its sick.

Dangerous is cold. Minus black or white & Heal the world(coz the tunes corny) that album has some serious tunes and well written tunes.

History..... theres actually  couple good tunes on there.

Invincible ws the worst.

• Upvote 2

c

2 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

im a prick...im going thru invincible album again...this is SICK.

2 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Infact....this is coming like a favourite .t each age demographic will identify with a particular MJ album. Invincible is a solid album, but when you have grown with up listening to the previous album, you wont rate it too tough. 

Various  demographic will embrace a particular body of work. A lot of MJs younger fans - (Born Late 90s) rate invincible highly over his previous work. The ones I have come across

7 hours ago, Greens said:

I need to go back and listen to invincible. I think at the time people, me included were disappointed that he was just jumping on the hot sound at that time rather than being an innovator. 

Accurate

On 20/05/2017 at 4:40 AM, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Man its hard...MJ albums all give something

Thriller has b2b bangers....especially side two of the vinyl (Beat It, Billie Jean, Human Nature, PYT)

Off The Wall has a lot of wavyness and the glow was skrong. Swagging all over that album

Bad was a whole diff type of album...sometimes i dunno if i like it coz of nostalgia or coz its sick.

Dangerous is cold. Minus black or white & Heal the world(coz the tunes corny) that album has some serious tunes and well written tunes.

History..... theres actually  couple good tunes on there.

Invincible ws the worst.

/thread