MRKIERNAN ,jus a quick 1 u kno how i do

Hank Moody

***DISCLAMER***let me take this chane to say a few thing1, i am new to this forum i came across it while searching for free funky D/L but i am a member of others soi know how it goes when u say things and prove them with shout out coz bare man are british gassing,and thats how i knew the lingo as in slore and C/S2, if ur gonna see my name and still come in and either make a funny comment or complain then dont bother goin any fertherjust divert now coz u kno wat im about, if u have read this and still contuine & then moan. S--- Y--- M--(i'll let u fill in the blanks)3, i am not doin this simple for ratings?, its good for man to write something funny and see it how i do but gal make my hood stand up not a pat on the back, and for all the watch faces just remember. DOGS DONT BARK AT PARKER CARSapart from that enjoy its just a quick 1 i am goin manchester today for weekend to watch amir fightso i will see what the slore gal up there has to offer ...cimg1580.jpgcimg1582.jpgcimg1583p.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you came CORRECT this timethis is what u shoulda come with first time round.the tits are ridiculousshes bait fresh though but to be fair i wouldnt care.... bitch is a brazen slore... u got a good slosh der... keep her on lock.also[TINCHY STRYDER] OH YEAH , D-STRUCTO's BACK ON ROAD [/TINCHY STRYDER]Finally completed the lock last night after how many times of trying ....back to single life.