Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Guest Wu-Tang

Guest Wu-Tang

It looks to me as if by summer Zlatans time in Serie 'A' will be well and truly over, his agent has talked to the press claiming he intends to pursue a 'new challenge' outside of the Italian league, most likely in the English Premier Division - this came following another below-par performance from Inter in the CL, when personally asked about the matter Ibra would only state that he would be 'at the club untill the summer' but would not commit to next season or beyondSo, it appears he is up for grabs, Massimo Morrahhti has claimed he is worth 70 Million :lol: .I have been a longtime fan of this guy but his poor attitude and in turn shocking performances have time-and-time again made a fool of me for saying he was overly shower.He is massively talented but clearly isn't performing to his potential for some reason, he seems to think he could do it in the premier league or primera division..I can seeIbrahimovic to Barca, Eto'o + Cash to Inter (assuming Mourhino is still manager)Althouh injury-stricken, player-short Real may want in, but they are chasing Villa, Benzema, and a host of others..I can't see him going to City. Not Wise.We desperately need a striker......perhaps us.Must admit im a collosal fan of this guy..

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has denied his client wants to leave Inter Milan in the summer despite persistent speculation suggesting otherwise.The Swedish forward is a reported target of Primera Liga clubs Real Madrid and Barcelona but Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola has moved to put an end to those rumours.He said: "There is talk about trying to convince Ibrahimovic to stay but no-one has said that he will leave."There are no problems, the player has a great relationship with Jose Mourinho and with the club."Zlatan was disappointed after the Champions League elimination but he has never said that he wants to leave."Raiola vehemently denied that Ibrahimovic, who is Inter's top scorer with 19 league goals this season, has asked for an increase in wages."This is something that truly irritates me," he said. "We have never asked for such a thing, we have never demanded money or reinforcements."Whoever says the opposite is a liar."

Massimo Morrati*/Best feet in world football.When on form easily top 3 selected.
Hate statements like this/He would probably do well in Spain
Thats what I was talkin about in the next thread though where someone said Drogba on form is the 2nd best striker in the world. Im like WTF?Its that sh*t that could be said about so many strikers that go on a run of games where they are scoring nuff goals. Its just that they're on form ffs dont mean they're really class.Ibrahimovic = Good/great striker. When on form he can be sick.Drogba = Great striker. When on form he is devastating.Torres = Class striker. When on form ask Vidic.Etoo = Class striker. When is he off form?If thats clueless then fair enough.

Massimo Morrati*/Best feet in world football.When on form easily top 3 selected.
Hate statements like this/He would probably do well in Spain
Thats what I was talkin about in the next thread though where someone said Drogba on form is the 2nd best striker in the world. Im like WTF?Its that sh*t that could be said about so many strikers that go on a run of games where they are scoring nuff goals. Its just that they're on form ffs dont mean they're really class.Ibrahimovic = Good/great striker. When on form he can be sick.Drogba = Great striker. When on form he is devastating.Torres = Class striker. When on form ask Vidic.Etoo = Class striker. When is he off form?If thats clueless then fair enough.
Not too sure what you tried to do here but Drogba, Torres & Eto'o are all better then Ibra

Inter Prepare Move For Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o - ReportThe 'Special One' is ready to use Maxwell as bait to reel in the hitman...Jose Mourinho and Inter are ready to wage a campaign to bring in Barcelona ace Samuel Eto'o to the San Siro.The Portuguese tactician's vision of building a far more competitive Inter squad has led Sportmediaset.it to claim that the Nerazzurri will make a move for the Cameroon international. Eto'o has been in great form this season at Camp Nou, and several clubs are keeping an eye on him. None more so than Inter.Reports suggest the Italians are ready to show their hand in an attempt to force the deal through. Maxwell, who has been linked with an exit from Inter, could be included as part of the deal.El Mundo Derportivo in Spain reports Barcelona are keen on Franck Ribery and David Villa. This has led to widespread belief that the Blaugrana will allow Eto'o to go. Sportmediaset believe the possible arrival of the Spanish striker at Camp Nou would help the Nerazzurri's cause to land the African.Eto'o was close to joining Inter's bitter city rivals Milan last season, but the deal failed, and the Rossoneri landed Ronaldinho instead. Mourinho is looking for a worthy hitman to keep Zlatan Ibrahimovic company up front. The 'Special One' is looking to recreate the team's golden age, and he is planning to achieve his goals by bringing in the players who will ensure success in the long term.
the way eto would rip serie A apart, eto AND drogba would be unstoppable.

Just watched all 6 parts of that interview. Hes too much.And this is one of my fave goals ever. Footwork was too much. UNBELIEVABLE feet.
Man still living of this goal
Get me.I think the biggest thing on show in that youtube clip is the most embarrasing defending in history. The reason why he's never replicated that sort of thing anywhere else is because he's playing against professional defenders and not dutch plumbers and male prostitutes.