Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Guest Wu-Tang

LmaoZlatan - “First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”Reporter - “Is your playing style Swedish or Yugoslavian?”Zlatan - “It’s Zlatan-style.”Reporter - “You’ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”Zlatan - “Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that” Reporter - “Do you think it’s even possible for Ajax to lose nine points in nine games?”Zlatan - “According to my calculations it is possible to lose nine points in only three games.”Reporter - “What would you name your son?”Zlatan - “Zlatan Jr.”Zlatan (Answer to criticism from John Carew that Zlatan’s moves are pointless.) - “What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.”Zlatan>>__
LMFAO gregsrgsesghres great quote

Berbatov has more ability than Zlatan and has a much better footballing brain.
NoWould rather have Rooney than Zlatanlol @ Tevez being better than Rooney
Tevez is fully better than Rooney. All he needs is a kick up the arse from a manager to tell him not to drop back thinking he is Michael Essien.

Rooney is better then tevez, for tevez to really stand out i think you need to build the team around him.Berbatov is better then both of them though 100% he is just a different class.a next ting though our CL final line up is still our best XI, so football is f*cked.

Zlatan is godWelcome to the bandwagon u late comers
Been a member of the Zlatan is top 3 selected in fifa/pro bandwagon Currently joining the Zlatan should do stand-up bandwagon Still not convinced about Zlatan is top 3 selected irl bandwagon

Zlatan is godWelcome to the bandwagon u late comers
Been a member of the Zlatan is top 3 selected in fifa/pro bandwagon Currently joining the Zlatan should do stand-up bandwagon Still not convinced about Zlatan is top 3 selected irl bandwagon
tbh

• 6 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Said he wants to play for a london club didnt he?

hearig it could be west ham 

• 3 weeks later...

@HangTheDJ was pissed :lol: 

That 2009 villa bass :(