Tanna (Of 031 U.K Bloods) Revokes Dipset's Pass To London

Wale

*pauses vid at the half way point*sisko_facepalm.gifThis guy is looking like a joke right nowProper sounds hurtAnd why is he bigging up Max and French like they wasn't taking the piss out of him as wellBeg them man take the piss out of these guys again, already got enough new material to make another funny vidAlready know the wshh comments are gonna be jokes*continues to watch the rest of the vid*

LOL YOU KNOW MAN HAD TO GO WSHH FOR THE COMMENTS

next time your at blockbuster rent this movie called ali g in da house this will show you the life these niggas live they soft like butter
These London fake bloods are mad corny.. lmao. U.K. aint got no guns.. even the police there dont carry guns.. lmao. Most of the guns in Jamaica are shipped from the U.S... lmao London fakesters are corny and dweby. All the U.K. chicks would die to be with an American dude.. we like celebrities over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL THEM LONDON GOONS CANT READ, THAT WHY THE MADE THE WHITE DUDE READ AND HE AINT FROM UK..CHI TOWN ALL DAY

This guy is looking like a joke right nowProper sounds hurtAnd why is he bigging up Max and French like they wasn't taking the piss out of him as wellBeg them man take the piss out of these guys again, already got enough new material to make another funny vid
+"Frenchie my darg for life" sh*t sounds like proper d*ck sucking.Lol @ Frenchie giving a f*ck about an irrelevant guy who is 100,000+ miles away.Overall not a good look tbh.

LMAO @ that moroccan dude. SMH these man are embarassing themselvesBut still this comment

if someone snuck up behind these niggas and yelled boo in an american accent they would f*ckin scatter like cockroaches. Thats Funny sh*t BOo NIgga OH nigga we just talking want some crimpet.......FAgsss
LMFAO! pictured it in my head as well

The Morrocan dude is jokes. Them guys are pissed, look dejected."I sent you tracks and all now you aint voiced them"Them guys failed. Before they lul man into a false sense of security, get man over here to do shows then f*ck mans life on cam, they make these dumb vids while hes in US thinking "Well I was never going back to UK, so this doesnt bother me." Now they have beef with SAS and cant even jump on that wave to make Anti-Juelz music. Only SAS have come out of this scenario with any dignityOh boy "Whoever started this blood ting, I bet you never knew it would go worldwide". Who blooded these guys in? They looking like fanboys. Did man really say "Salute the C's"? Please say thats a fraction of blood's and not crips. Bloods dont even say c's in their words and hes biggin them up? Brixton's BX now?

• Downvote 1

The Morrocan dude is jokes. Them guys are pissed, look dejected."I sent you tracks and all now you aint voiced them"Them guys failed. Before they lul man into a false sense of security, get man over here to do shows then f*ck mans life on cam, they make these dumb vids while hes in US thinking "Well I was never going back to UK, so this doesnt bother me." Now they have beef with SAS and cant even jump on that wave to make Anti-Juelz music. Only SAS have come out of this scenario with any dignityOh boy "Whoever started this blood ting, I bet you never knew it would go worldwide". Who blooded these guys in? They looking like fanboys. Did man really say "Salute the C's"? Please say thats a fraction of blood's and not crips. Bloods dont even say c's in their words and hes biggin them up? Brixton's BX now?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ber questions?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ber questions?
lol, mostly rhetorical. I wrote it as I watched the vid so those were my thoughts lol

LMAO.:mj:To be honest them lot got tipped off about this on Sunday, didnt think it was going to make WSHH and to be honest I think it was filmed before Who The Hardis, where again he talking about Juelz in his whole interview...Oh and Tanna claims about the blood thing in London are correct, but he doesn't understand how its suppose to be. Anyway Eurogang vol. 2, your hear certified blood leaders in the WEST who STARTED that thing talk...Sad part about Tanna is he staying moving two steps behind... Not his fault tho cos he new to this... Sad part is if he never said f*ck S.A.S man would told him everything about them for free, but this guy lets "f*ck _____" roll off his mouth too easy. Like you cant say Jim's p*ssy, French's goons, etc... When you dont know them man and aint been in the city to understand how people move. Like for real you just dont do that. SMH.Lol at Juelz spelling Trey as Tray & claiming blood.