Tanna (Of 031 U.K Bloods) Revokes Dipset's Pass To London

Wale

He shudda wrapped that worm juelz in the first place. Dunno hw they didnt see through all this
Obviously being too starstruck, and they probably wanted exposure similar to S.A.S. so they could come up.
Not realising that Juelz never gave S.A.S there exposure in the first place.Plus Tanna wasn't the aggressor.
I meant the exposure that comes with affiliation with Dipset.
It would have been Skullgang and over here no media formats care about Skullgang, so you'd have to be in the US everyday standing next to Juelz applying pressure everyday. Basically they didnt think thru what they was doing. Its easy for me cos I know how Juelz and them move. These are man with money but man who will complain for years about having to spend it on others.

RA aint his brother.His little brother is charged with the ice rink thing.
Never knew they caught people for thatThis whole episode shows that "Promise is comfort to a fool". Lol @ them thinking Juelz was gonna make them blow and return to do a free show when they wont even be able to see a man like him. They should just go US with a cam and hot him
SMH, you live in south and it made national news how could you not know? Granted it hasnt gone to trial yet tho. But they made arrests, releases, and more arrests.Tanna isn't the promoter. Juelz still technically has to do them shows cos he signed a contract with a lawyer there, granted if it goes to court he could try and claim he signed it under duress however that would confirm that it wasnt all love like Juelz claimed...Lol they cant go US with a cam and hot him, they wont make it back home...
I SMH'd at myself dont worry bout that. The arrests couldnt have made national news. I dont subscribe to the hood news weekly, so Im out of the loopAnd I wouldnt care if they made it home you know, I just want some entertainment/barbershop chatter

If they dont make it home, how you seeing the footage?
Thats where the barbershop gossiping comes in. It'll be Biggie and Pac but instead of different coasts, different sides of the ocean. No Yankee rapper will be safe over here, so you'll get a madness going down. I'll miss the concerts but it'll only be for a short while. Them man need to be touring for money so theyll be over sometime soonCant you see the vision? Back and forth UK vs US on WSHH. Comments flying about tea and crumpets vs doepy wife beating tall tee wearing stanky leggers. Our crews posing with Yankee chains etc. We'll finally be respected

Thats where the barbershop gossiping comes in. It'll be Biggie and Pac but instead of different coasts, different sides of the ocean. No Yankee rapper will be safe over here, so you'll get a madness going down. I'll miss the concerts but it'll only be for a short while. Them man need to be touring for money so theyll be over sometime soonCant you see the vision? Back and forth UK vs US on WSHH. Comments flying about tea and crumpets vs doepy wife beating tall tee wearing stanky leggers. Our crews posing with Yankee chains etc. We'll finally be respected
I hope this is sarcasm...

Guest PROFIT2
smh i hope so toonumero what with the name change...you tryin to send on a sly?

How can you not tell it was sarcasm? Come on chaps, lighten upI changed my name for this:
Well he's signed up here now *Waits*
How would you know?If he does I'm going for a name change
Changed your name yet?
I was gonna change my name to something more applicable cos I wrote this
What a f*ck*ng sh*t title.Change it to "Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa" now
Not really Tippa thoughChange it Mr Mod
That's not the point. A headline serves to attract attention/clicks. As long as there is an element of truth, it isnt a lie. Somewhere down the line he sends for Tippa by calling him "One of them cunts" + "Sending for Tippa" is something we can all relate to.Someone needs to show Marcus Nasty this forum. He can be our Wiley; you can tell he's an emotional guy who will fall for bait once provoked. Marcus: if youre reading, join the forum
Not cos I thought you was wrongHeadline is big + Marcus Nasty joined
It didnt come through in time thats all. You lot get so emotional over minor things I do. No surprises that I dont see any of you man in the Sports Room. You dont understand the concept of banter. Ask yourself why do you take sh*t so seriouslyAnd lol @ some mdizzled out albino talking to anyone exept Frank and asking God why.
I SMH'd at myself dont worry bout that. The arrests couldnt have made national news. I dont subscribe to the hood news weekly, so Im out of the loop
The arrests made national news, The Sun is national news right?!
I didnt even mean to write 'couldnt have'.

How can you not tell it was sarcasm? Come on chaps, lighten upI changed my name for this:
Well he's signed up here now *Waits*
How would you know?If he does I'm going for a name change
Changed your name yet?
I was gonna change my name to something more applicable cos I wrote this
What a f*ck*ng sh*t title.Change it to "Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa" now
Not really Tippa thoughChange it Mr Mod
That's not the point. A headline serves to attract attention/clicks. As long as there is an element of truth, it isnt a lie. Somewhere down the line he sends for Tippa by calling him "One of them cunts" + "Sending for Tippa" is something we can all relate to.Someone needs to show Marcus Nasty this forum. He can be our Wiley; you can tell he's an emotional guy who will fall for bait once provoked. Marcus: if youre reading, join the forum
Not cos I thought you was wrongHeadline is big + Marcus Nasty joined
It didnt come through in time thats all. You lot get so emotional over minor things I do. No surprises that I dont see any of you man in the Sports Room. You dont understand the concept of banter. Ask yourself why do you take sh*t so seriouslyAnd lol @ some mdizzled out albino talking to anyone exept Frank and asking God why.
I SMH'd at myself dont worry bout that. The arrests couldnt have made national news. I dont subscribe to the hood news weekly, so Im out of the loop
The arrests made national news, The Sun is national news right?!
I didnt even mean to write 'couldnt have'.
LIGHTEN UP VENOM.TAKE A CHILL PILL IT WAS BANTER LIKE YOU JUS SAID I MEAN YOU DON'T TAKE THIS ONLINE sh*t SERIOUS DO YOU??

ahhh seen, where is dubz nowadays... and why are these jamaicans sayin they're bloods... do these man have a cd out of anything... and when sas coming out a new tape.. so many questions
Dubz still about, he put out a mixtape not so long ago & I see a video on the net.Cos they made there own blood set.Tanna does, a couple from his PDC days & one after (maybe two) where they claim SMM, which if he ever said on WSHH, well they would have them man flying over here investigating like FBI.Eurogang Vol. 2 fairly soon, say May, I just need to finish up some bits & they need to finish up a couple of small bits.

is haze and frenchie song online...how did haze f*ck with frenchie?
Cos its Haze's turn to shine (pause)as your see fairly soon.
so s.a.s are f*ck*ng with max b and frenchie same for tanna.
Haze is (no homo), he got tracks & a video with Max and a track with French. Then he gotta finish up tracks with Yayo, Estelle (if he can pin her down), Sabrina and try & re-find Marsha & Jadakiss... I think he should do a song with Nipsey Hussle or Jay Rock... But cos Haze's style is different to everyone else, thinking of collabos for him is f*ck*ng hard, but on the flipside its good cos he's found his lane and can do it on his own.French wants S.A.S to do Cocaine City & if S.A.S go Nigeria & do this Back To Africa thing they want French to go & film in return, as he's from Morocco but he said he might have to make sure his passport is right to leave US and get back in, smh.S.A.S used the opportunity to speak to Young Chris cos he was at the studio & they gonna do a track with him & Young Gunz. S.A.S also done another song with Jae Millz which Millz wants to put on the Young Money compliation, lol Juda boy gonna be TIGHT if that happens, I very much doubt it will but still lol.Villain got a track with Mysonne and I'm trying to get him one with Uncle Murda. Bigz still trying to get Fab and I'm trying to get him Nicki Minaj. Everyone getting their star power up.