Drake

JLovely

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

numero.. u got a link to the screwed version by mr rogers??i was shocked when i hurd june 27th beat on his tape tho. CLASSIC beat. from a classic session.ahh now ima go find my june 27th cd.
Theres a whole screwed up version of that mixtape. Can't stand too much of that stuff tho.

numero.. u got a link to the screwed version by mr rogers??i was shocked when i hurd june 27th beat on his tape tho. CLASSIC beat. from a classic session.ahh now ima go find my june 27th cd.
he has the bitches on lock. Mofo can't even get on the mic.mixtape is good. Apparently he used to be on some show called Degrassi (never used to watch it)

Apparently he used to be on some show called Degrassi (never used to watch it)
You not Canadian tho... and Its like Canada's version of Saved By The Bell, well that might be extreme but its set in a school.Anyway f*ck Drake, I gave up on him. So Far Gone started it and then the Stanky leg solidfied it.

You not Canadian tho... and Its like Canada's version of Saved By The Bell, well that might be extreme but its set in a school.Anyway f*ck Drake, I gave up on him. So Far Gone started it and then the Stanky leg solidfied it.
nah they used to show "Degrassi Junior High" back in the day on UK tv. don't know if its the same thing or a spin off but i assumed it was that.

nah they used to show "Degrassi Junior High" back in the day on UK tv. don't know if its the same thing or a spin off but i assumed it was that.
Drake was only in Degrassi: The Next Generation. Degrassi been going on since before I was born.

• User featured and unfeatured this topic