Drake

JLovely

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

numero.. u got a link to the screwed version by mr rogers??i was shocked when i hurd june 27th beat on his tape tho. CLASSIC beat. from a classic session.ahh now ima go find my june 27th cd.
he has the bitches on lock. Mofo can't even get on the mic.mixtape is good. Apparently he used to be on some show called Degrassi (never used to watch it)
Got goosebumps from just watching the vid, fully forgot I was at work and started shouting along.The power of Drake is immense.Don't even think it would be wise for me to attend a show.

numero.. u got a link to the screwed version by mr rogers??i was shocked when i hurd june 27th beat on his tape tho. CLASSIC beat. from a classic session.ahh now ima go find my june 27th cd.
he has the bitches on lock. Mofo can't even get on the mic.mixtape is good. Apparently he used to be on some show called Degrassi (never used to watch it)
Got goosebumps from just watching the vid, fully forgot I was at work and started shouting along.The power of Drake is immense.Don't even think it would be wise for me to attend a show.
:lol: Snap!

people just like him cos hes light skinguys f*ck*ng sh*t
Light-skinned rappers usually don't make it.Otherwise, Yung Berg would be THAT guy right now.
He was that guy but after that comment he f*cked up.Look at Trey songz, Chris brown ( not sure about chris now) they light skin

Light-skinned rappers usually don't make it.Otherwise, Yung Berg would be THAT guy right now.
He was that guy but after that comment he f*cked up.Look at Trey songz, Chris brown ( not sure about chris now) they light skin
C'mon fam, Yung Berg has NEVER had Drake's buzz.Trey Songz & Chris Brown do R'n'B, that's different. I said, light-skinned rappers, more specifically, sweet boy rappers.

C'mon fam, Yung Berg has NEVER had Drake's buzz.Trey Songz & Chris Brown do R'n'B, that's different. I said, light-skinned rappers, more specifically, sweet boy rappers.
My bad..you got a pointAnywhere, girls in this thread..did you become a fan of drake when you heardc " best i had "?

• User featured and unfeatured this topic