Drake

JLovely

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere, girls in this thread..did you become a fan of drake when you heardc " best i had "?
Nope, when i heard 'November 18th' it was a wrap.
Me neither. I was told to download his stuff cos it was good.
i first heard him at my cousins houseand my song was hustalantavegas, just had to get more tracks of him after listening to that song

i saw his stanky leg as well, lool didnt look right at all. i like his music though, so far gone really good mixtape. its jus his affilation with lil wayne that scares me
Hol on, this the same guy that did 'do the stanky leg' ? :unsure: and my bredrins tellin me he's sick and I need to check him out... <_<

i saw his stanky leg as well, lool didnt look right at all. i like his music though, so far gone really good mixtape. its jus his affilation with lil wayne that scares me
Hol on, this the same guy that did 'do the stanky leg' ? :unsure: and my bredrins tellin me he's sick and I need to check him out... <_<
nah he didnt make the song lol, he was jus doing the dance during a performance

Guest Wu-Tang
How I know it would be a female who made this topic..
for the western ladies its a no brainerbig up all the sprung guys in the building though

LALALALALALALLALA...Song was on my head all day." when my album comes out bitches will buy it for the picture and niggas will buy it claming it for their sister"
LMAOCan't remember a single female posting in the original Drake thread. So now that man's getting his LL Cool J on, I'm supposed to not like dude's music as much?Lol*deletes all Usher, Chris Brown, Trey Songz etc, songs off iTunes*

Anywhere, girls in this thread..did you become a fan of drake when you heardc " best i had "?
Heard Replacement Girl ages ago, and then Brand New.. Only heard about the mixtapes from here, downloading so far gone.

Heard Replacement Girl ages ago, and then Brand New.. Only heard about the mixtapes from here, downloading so far gone.

• User featured and unfeatured this topic