Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heero Yuy

Usmanov - " Take My Money "

34 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Usmanov is Deins boy for one. He's also actively disliked by most if not the entire board which speaks volumes. He's been speaking about the need to invest massively  in the squad for about 10 years. He seems to genuinely give a fuck about what happens on the field too. He supports wenger but has acknowledged the lack of support he gets from the board. He's openly tried to persuade the board to take his money for transfers before and they declined, this is a guy who owns 30% of the club ffs :/. Potentially Dein could come back under him too. Most people at Arsenal want to see some sort of change, because under the current structure is toxic. Maybe a new manager under the current board would reinvigorise things, or maybe Wenger under a new owner  that cares about winning titles will work too. The bid hasn't been formally rejected yet but I suspect it will. The first bid is undoubtedly trying to see what Stans apetite is to sell. Stan is 💯 in it for the money so I don't think for a second it's not possible. The massive factor is how tight is he with the board personally. Because they will be telling him to fuck Usmanov left right and centre. Even if he wanted to sell they would be pleading with him to sell it to somebody else.

Crazy he's not allowed in board meetings. Second biggest shareholder and that's how I'm treated I'd be using my power as a detriment to everyone else. 

I guess he's a massive fan and only wants what's best but he should just follow his bredrin to Everton. Take Dein with him and try and destroy what you helped build.

I respect any change is necessary to appease fans ATM its got that bad, but at the same time the change has to be the right one. See Glazers -> Ed -> Moyes -> LvG. 

Usmanov deletes all excuses for Wenger and Arsenal FC.

Club would very quickly be built to win.

That said IMO Wenger would probably be the only manager that gets a longer reign than others. He'd quickly move and want to out do Roman and stop us being run like a sole trader company.

That said leak of bid or actual bid was kinda bad news for Wenger tomorrow 😂

Stan ain't selling. We are his best performing and profit making franchise within his sports company and we give his son a wage... I actually believe the legacy thing, and we are a great for his seeming do the minimum reinvestment.

Second bid soon come? Kroenky out protest happening soon? Kroenky won't be allowed to leave Wembley in peace if we lose? It's peak! Fuck Kroenky and everything that American c*nt stands for!

Being sport saying some mofo in the middle east may bid for arsenal.

Fuck whoever negged me for saying "Fuck Kroenky, Fuck his family, fuck anybody who likes him and fuck anyone who looks like him."

1. Rsonist

Rsonist

Saturday at 07:42 PM

:lmao:

Because your autism has turned you into a waffling twat, what you gonna do at Wembley mate, hold some signs up saying Kronke out, fucking pelican.

Rsonist, fuck you, fuck your family, fuck your life, fuck anybody who likes you and fuck anybody who looks like you!