J. Cole Topic

Wale

• 3 weeks later...
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">the "on top of the world" track is too sick.. he needs to complete this!!

• 3 weeks later...

best rapper outby a clear mile"trusting this government, is like trusting the devil in oatha rebel with quotes, i get uplifestyles of the young black and reckless, a generation of niggas strapped and asking questionslike... tell me why i aint got sh*t, before i let this liquor fill my liver with these toxics"this mixtape is a classiches brain and flow is just way advanced than your average rapper

best rapper outby a clear mile"trusting this government, is like trusting the devil in oatha rebel with quotes, i get uplifestyles of the young black and reckless, a generation of niggas strapped and asking questionslike... tell me why i aint got sh*t, before i let this liquor fill my liver with these toxics"this mixtape is a classiches brain and flow is just way advanced than your average rapper
One of my faves on the tape.Losing my balance is too much aswell. Love the Lights Please hook.f*ck it bumping this now.

don't sleepbest rapper alive
And thats not even hype! He's better than a lot of rappers out when they were in their prime. I cant get over how gifted he is.Punches, mets, flows, multis, lyrical content, rappers hooks, male perspective (never afraid to say it how it is with women), concepts... He's a beastWarm Up is completely f*cked

"im serving niggas ima sound waiter, just tell me what you want i'll bring that back a hour later""these niggas are playing russian roulette with a full clip... foolish, my crew is fool-less, no we dont dance, all we do is stay 2-steps... ahead""i practised to that sh*t made perfect, and then served it to the people on a silver platter..now wheres the ladder?cos either you gon' wine or you gon' climb..i chose the latter...know you haters is pissedhold your bladder tho,,"too much

"im serving niggas ima sound waiter, just tell me what you want i'll bring that back a hour later""these niggas are playing russian roulette with a full clip... foolish, my crew is fool-less, no we dont dance, all we do is stay 2-steps... ahead""i practised to that sh*t made perfect, and then served it to the people on a silver platter..now wheres the ladder?cos either you gon' wine or you gon' climb..i chose the latter...know you haters is pissedhold your bladder tho,,"too much
pull it