Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hernandez Balcazar

Maino

18 posts in this topic

1zgqa9h.jpg01. Million Bucks (featuring Swizz Beatz) 2:5702. Scene 1: If Tomorrow Comes... 1:2003. Back To Life (featuring Pusha! Montana) 3:1404. Remember My Name 3:4605. Gangsta (featuring B.G.) 4:3506. Scene 2: The Meeting 0:3907. All The Above (featuring T-Pain) 5:1508. Here Comes Trouble 3:1409. Scene 3: Hating 1:0910. Hi Hater 3:3711. Let's Make A Movie 4:0212. Kill You 3:0513. Scene 4: Contemplating 0:4814. Runaway Slave 3:5815. Soldier 4:1116. Hood Love (featuring Trey Songz) 4:1217. Floating 3:2618. Scene 5: The Phone Call 0:4419. Celebrate 10:54

all the above is too f*ckedhow he get the scar?

In before Ja Rastafari comes and removes links.I expect this to be good tbh.

garbage

remmeber my nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Something very unconvincing about this guy. As hard as he tries to sound convincing its just not happening.Maybe a few years back I would have endorsed him.I do agree with 'All of the above' Tune inspirational

sh*t its pretty good, i like how maino put this sh*t like his life a movie it going through the time he came out of prison to being a rapper

Something very unconvincing about this guy. As hard as he tries to sound convincing its just not happening.Maybe a few years back I would have endorsed him.I do agree with 'All of the above' Tune inspirational
see i see it the other way roundimo he's bare convincing, jus seems like a cool dudehis music jus aint that good thohe never quite hits home wit his raps

lol@ Maino not being convincingrealer than real.

lol@ Maino not being convincingrealer than real.

see i see it the other way roundimo he's bare convincing, jus seems like a cool dudehis music jus aint that good thohe never quite hits home wit his raps