what do you think is more heartfelt around the world? Obama's inaguration or Michael Jackson's death?

arkain47

basically i have been having this arguement since last night where my boys saying that Michael Jackson's death ain't that big, and that it will no be nowhere near as heart felt as Diana's death or Obama's inaguration. just wanted to hear your opinions on the subject?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just comparing the two in my head. The adulation I felt for the whole day when he won the elections runs parrallel with the same sorrow I feel at this precise moment. f*cked up mayneDont give a fook about Princess Di if I'm honest. She never did anything for me therefore I dont response for her. Sad story but nothing for me personally

Michael Jackson's death imoObama has yet to achieve great thing. Being the first black president is a momentous occasion. But Michael Jackson's unexpected death is just too painful
lolBecoming the first black president I would think is a GREAT achievement, no?Low comparing the two anyway.
it is.llow me lolmy opinion is kinda biased right about now& tbf we shouldn't be comparing these two in this manner.

tbh i couldnt give a sh*t about any i just life my life

Michael.
Clearly.
it's not even an issue.in terms of world events for our generation (1990-2009) it goes1 - Sept 11th2 - Diana (close 2nd, only reason this aint #1 is cos there was no internet to spread it further)3 - Jacko4 - Mandela5 - Obama6 - others
C/SDiana was a good woman.Whoever called her easy is stupid because that is an allegation just like Wacko molesting minors.

ok so which do you think would be a bigger turnout obama's inagguration or m.j's funeral or memorial?
MJ. People will come from all Japan n all them places. Worldwide. And yes MJ's death is ALOT more heartfelt than grey lips workin for a corrupt system

Guest Flat Ericó
I wouldn't put Diana above Michael either. Then again I would put Michael above 9/11 TBH.
As mad as that sounds my friend said exactly the same thing yesterdayIt's a completely out-of-the blue shock
wasnt 9/11 a bigger shockTBH, MJ wasnt the healthiest guy out there. he was about to do 50 shows if he collapsed n died during that it would be understandablebut planes flying into a buildinglive on tv aswell?wtfim jus comparing the shock here not how upset it made you

Last time you seen Michael though when he came London he looked better than he had done for years. You could never tell what was real with him and what wasn't, and all the hype about his concerts coming up. I was wondering who he would have on Guitar for him ect. Even when it was first posted man had been rushed to hospital I was thinking it was just another Health scare ting for the Papers to rant on about, never expected 10 mins later to hear he is dead.