Is this you?

Bacardi_Up

Westfield G-Star shop Thursday 25th June 2009."Fam why I am wasting time shopping when I could be linking gyal." [Dumb endz Voice]... being obnoxiously rude to the store assistant because she weren't devoting all her time you."Fam you know my swagger, I buss trues, swagger is too much...blah blah".... They were the cheapest most budget trues I have ever seen... clearly from the cheaper end of the selection... So why hype?"I want jeans in that kind of nice blue schtill" [Dumb Endz voice]"I'm sexy alie, sweardown I am sexy"..... saying this to your male friend.Was this you? If so :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fix Up!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was you serving them
Nah I was in the shop at the time.But I can't stand when people talk like that added with the rudeness and acting like a knob in public.See it too often from those under 21 nowadays. It's not like it's even slang which I can understand but general demeanor, actions everything are stupid.

Get your swagger rightslash whats 'dumb ends voice' you c*nt
Why the edit?Dumb Ends Voice = overly deep (when saying certain phrases only), purposeful mispronunciation of several words in a single sentence, the overuse of words like fam etc...

The worst is say when im out with some white people from work and this sort of situation arises and they turn me like some international translatorpicard_facepalm.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know about this some girl left a feedback form about what she thought about the activitys she had to do and she wrote 'yeah it was peng'man comes up to me and ask me what she meant i was like :/i dont know what that means

what was you serving them
Nah I was in the shop at the time.But I can't stand when people talk like that added with the rudeness and acting like a knob in public.See it too often from those under 21 nowadays. It's not like it's even slang which I can understand but general demeanor, actions everything are stupid.
did u hold ur tongue and think, "i won't say nothing now, but wait till i get on vip tonight!!!!"

The worst is say when im out with some white people from work and this sort of situation arises and they turn me like some international translatorpicard_facepalm.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know about this some girl left a feedback form about what she thought about the activitys she had to do and she wrote 'yeah it was peng'man comes up to me and ask me what she meant i was like :/i dont know what that means
PMSL Them ones were you just have to write it off to save your credibility

lol probably west man
Thing is i know vip2 rags out the west jokes but THESE MAN DEM ACTUALLY DO ACT GAY (not the real goons)Your typical west man will be seen with -A vibrant Yellow/Orange/Green etc New Era cap-Vans to match-Terrorist scarf-Fro Hawk-Colourful 80's sunglasses-Blackerryand talking a bag of sh*tInfact did i just describe in the shop??

lol probably west man
Thing is i know vip2 rags out the west jokes but THESE MAN DEM ACTUALLY DO ACT GAY (not the real goons)Your typical west man will be seen with -A vibrant Yellow/Orange/Green etc New Era cap-Vans to match-Terrorist scarf-Fro Hawk-Colourful 80's sunglasses-Blackerryand talking a bag of sh*tInfact did i just describe in the shop??
Guy in the shop was wearing horizontally striped blue and baby blue jumper and light blue baggy true religion jeans halfway down his backside exposing his underwear to the world.and yes blue Vans.

lol probably west man
Dont forget the travellers style handbag. with nothing valuable inside.You are absolutely spot on tho.