Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sleepz

CREATE A VIDEO TOPIC

386 posts in this topic

FUNNIEST sh*t THATS EVER TOUCHED THIS FORUMI GOT THAT LINK QUICK CAN I SHARE OR NOT?

LMFAO @ that vid:lol: :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">lol it made laugh still

the actions just sent man in stitchesFRANK FURTA *RUBS BELLY*DFGHSDFGDSHBCV

GBSBDXFNDFXNFFNFNFGSERIOUSLY

SG[slgv[dspmsl10/10

'gkao[g#kl][lg][;ds[al]g;as[lf[asldf[gl[dsl[f*ck RIGHT OFFFFFWhere was that originally posted? The most creative thing in RWD/VIP2 history

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AHHHHHADgfjhhgj'#DFDFGJHKHJK7JHGIM DYING

Technology>>>>>ETHERED

JJ made it dont know why he wont take credit for it lol

AHSGDDGUIDOSDDFRADRWYAWTULSE >

lool Let me explain myself.I was on a neeky vibe creating e characters like snoop & tirunih. Brisco banned Snoop in the "Does the ends justify the means " topic .So I decided to use my other e character Tirunih, and go through with the yardie thing. But from the first post i used in the mj thread, Brisco clocked what i was trying to do and he disabled my posting privileges. So i asked him would he allow me to make one post on mj, he said na.So i pleaded with him and he said i need to stop being a prick or i'll get banned. He also told me what i was doing was neeky and i should start being myself. So i took his word of advice, and now I'm just being myself ppl. As i told Brisco I took it too far with Snoop on this forum, and for that i apologies. Me playing snoop i've offended ppl like frank furta & others with stupid,ignorant posts and I'm directly saying i'm sorry to every user i've offended. The post you will now see from me, will not be anything like Snoop's or the old Tirunih. I'm starting from scratch now. From yesterday i've been cool with everyone except dmf, so the beef Snoop had with Tanner,JJ,Brisco,Sozes ect sticks with that character. I'm me now and i have no trouble's with the users i've named and others.Thanks for reading And once again I apologies. safe.

lool Let me explain myself.I was on a neeky vibe creating e characters like snoop & tirunih. Brisco banned Snoop in the "Does the ends justify the means " topic .So I decided to use my other e character Tirunih, and go through with the yardie thing. But from the first post i used in the mj thread, Brisco clocked what i was trying to do and he disabled my posting privileges. So i asked him would he allow me to make one post on mj, he said na.So i pleaded with him and he said i need to stop being a prick or i'll get banned. He also told me what i was doing was neeky and i should start being myself. So i took his word of advice, and now I'm just being myself ppl. As i told Brisco I took it too far with Snoop on this forum, and for that i apologies. Me playing snoop i've offended ppl like frank furta & others with stupid,ignorant posts and I'm directly saying i'm sorry to every user i've offended. The post you will now see from me, will not be anything like Snoop's or the old Tirunih. I'm starting from scratch now. From yesterday i've been cool with everyone except dmf, so the beef Snoop had with Tanner,JJ,Brisco,Sozes ect sticks with that character. I'm me now and i have no trouble's with the users i've named and others.Thanks for reading And once again I apologies. safe.
ruined it, i thought it was originalstill lol'd but :(

LMAOO :lol: :lol: :lol:Wow that was sickThe little extra bits added in aswell :lol:

LOLOL sick guy/snoop is pathetic

GIVE CREDIT TO JJ FOR MAKING THIS, WELL AND TRUELY MADE ME CREASE UP