fao - DMF

LuLu

Kinda Inspired by the thread in whatever, you are in a long term relationship with someone yet you have a profile pic site which seems to be a site where you post pics of yourself so guys or lesbians can comment you with compliments etc ( unless im wrong, someone please correct me )My question is why do you have a site like this when your in a relationship, does your man not compliment you enough or something ? Also, what does he think of the guys comments on your pic, is he cool with guys leaving such comments and being able to view your pics ? does it not cause problems in your relationship ?I am not sending for you or trying to jump on the drunkmofo is a weirdo bandwagon, i am simply curious to know how any guy could be cool with their partner having a website which main purpose is to post pictures and get pic comments from random guys.

Kinda Inspired by the thread in whatever, you are in a long term relationship with someone yet you have a profile pic site which seems to be a site where you post pics of yourself so guys or lesbians can comment you with compliments etc ( unless im wrong, someone please correct me )My question is why do you have a site like this when your in a relationship, does your man not compliment you enough or something ? Also, what does he think of the guys comments on your pic, is he cool with guys leaving such comments and being able to view your pics ? does it not cause problems in your relationship ?I am not sending for you or trying to jump on the drunkmofo is a weirdo bandwagon, i am simply curious to know how any guy could be cool with their partner having a website which main purpose is to post pictures and get pic comments from random guys.
lolI guess Lulu when theres trust in a relationship - He has access to my passwords so if he really felt insecure about it he could go and look for him self, nothing for him to find. Im not the kind of person who just goes and deletes stuff because they are in a relationship to hide stuff from there new partner or what ever. I have nothing to hide from my partner he has nothing to worry about. Why would any man let profile pic /facebook/bebo/myspace any of such sites cause problems in his relationship. I have known my partner for over 6 years been with him for a long time and profile pic facebook etc has never ever caused a problem. When these sites and what some random man says about your woman create a problem the relationship was not worth calling one in the first place.None of the pictures on that Profile pic are new.None of the pictures are of rude nature.Those pictures are no different to any pictures many of my friends have on bebo of me or facebook.And im not even going to get into my relationship with my partner on here. Cause just being you say " you aint sending " YOU ARE. But its cool im not skatty with my behaviour so i have nothing to worry about.P.S Im yet to find out how you actually delete your profile pic anyway since i deleted off most things cause i just can't be bothered with them any longer. And i dont watch that page to much anyway so its not a big deal.

i wasnt sending for you, its a shame you think otherwise but like i said i was curious to know how your partner feels about the situation but seeing as u didnt answer that question or any other questions, i will assume he probably doesnt even know about your site or you met him on there.Ok i may of used u as an example for i dont know anyone with a profile pic so i thought i would address you as maybe you could give an insight on how the partner feels on the situation.

If you read above i have edited the post.Which hopefully answers the quetsions you desire to know.Not that there is anything wrong with people meeting prospective partners on the internet in todays day and age. But im affraid that i didn't meet him from here and Yes he does know that i have the said sites.

not even desire really, simply curiousity plus its 7am in the morningfrom your reply its clear there seems to be a lot of trust in the relationship and ye thats good that u dont need to delete anything as you have nothing to hide from him but does he not get pissed off though that other guys are complimenting your pics ?i guess thats what im trying to dig at, how does a guy feel about other guys commenting on their girls pics plus the fact that no doubt some of them will try and contact you so they can try and move to you at some point. Ye DMF its good your guy trusts you etc but surely deep down he cant be totally happy with other random dudes looking and complimenting your pics.

Lulu>>>>>>>>>>Drunk Mother f*cker slag x1000.Hey, hey, hey, this chick is waste.It's not the fact I am reading her shitty posts, but the:You have chosen to ignore all posts from: DrunkMof*cker.· View this post· Un-ignore DrunkMof*cker keeps on showing up and it is annoying.So I have posted in this topic to tell her, please stop posting on this forum, your views, logic and sense is not worthy to post on here!!!

not even desire really, simply curiousity plus its 7am in the morningfrom your reply its clear there seems to be a lot of trust in the relationship and ye thats good that u dont need to delete anything as you have nothing to hide from him but does he not get pissed off though that other guys are complimenting your pics ?i guess thats what im trying to dig at, how does a guy feel about other guys commenting on their girls pics plus the fact that no doubt some of them will try and contact you so they can try and move to you at some point. Ye DMF its good your guy trusts you etc but surely deep down he cant be totally happy with other random dudes looking and complimenting your pics.
Why should he get pissed off with some random person from an internet site that i will never actually meet commenting on my picture? Short of deleteing that profile theres no way of stopping that happen. Its like i said we have been in a relationship for a long time both know one another well enough to know that if i deleted that profile it would suggest i was hiding something from him. I believe in honesty is the best policy no matter how f*cked the truth is. Same with my msn obviously im going to have people on there from back in the day but i have never changed my msn for all these years if i was to change it now would suggest i was trying to keep something from him.Sometimes we aint happy about things lulu but the adult thing to do is hold your head up and realise that that specific thing can not break the relationship you have. For us thats what it is.

Hey, hey, hey, im a waste man with too much hate and anger in my lifee.It's the fact i continue to make my self out to be a right PUNK ASS BITCH by informing that i have her on ignore yet constantly seek out her posts to make up some lies about her.You have chosen to ignore all posts from: DrunkMof*cker.· View this post· Un-ignore DrunkMof*cker Keeps showing up and im so intigued that i un-ignore her just to see what she has to say.So I have posted in this topic to confirm all of the above!!!
Shame on your punky.

Your boyfriend is a moist tampon wearing salad eating spritzer drinking no nuts.... bitchAnd you are a deluded drunkmofockin stilleto day time wearing attention seeking ball suckin whore.How you gonna put your self of blast for on the net, uploading pictures everyday for 10 guys to comment. Bet you if you split with your man one of those guys from the net would get the gooshy.Internet + Relationship + Social Networking (i.e profile pic) site = spmebody is creeping or about to

lol @ the rediculous B/S coming out your mouths in regards to me! Bless

Your boyfriend is a moist tampon wearing salad eating spritzer drinking no nuts.... bitchAnd you are a deluded drunkmofockin stilleto day time wearing attention seeking ball suckin whore.How you gonna put your self of blast for on the net, uploading pictures everyday for 10 guys to comment. Bet you if you split with your man one of those guys from the net would get the gooshy.Internet + Relationship + Social Networking (i.e profile pic) site = spmebody is creeping or about to
NONONO "Uploading pictures everyday" - LOL None of those pics are new but heyyyyyyy! AND NO - Me and my partner actually live together he has access to my passwords etc so like i mentioned if i was to delete it thats suggesting i was up to no good but that site aint even a big deal to me, just a big deal to all of you.

Cm Punk You are totally out of order.
Lol its getting mad emosh
Get me, a simple reply such as "f*ck off you c*nt" what have been ample, but this text??? WTF!!!!!!!!f*ck*ng slag.
u say u hate her annoying posts and yet u consistently reply back to her - does this seem logical to you?

Cm Punk You are totally out of order.
Lol its getting mad emosh
Get me, a simple reply such as "f*ck off you c*nt" what have been ample, but this text??? WTF!!!!!!!!f*ck*ng slag.
u say u hate her annoying posts and yet u consistently reply back to her - does this seem logical to you?
this is what im saying he is becoming hugely irritating now. And im sick of seeing him write slag over the forum