O Dear! I kneeeeeeew this would happen

Andy Gray

Michael clearly had mental regression issues.I reckon that he joked about with boys innocently, but some of the things he did (e.g wrestling, play fighting etc) crossed the line with what an adult should have been doing with a child. For example when your in secondary school, you get changed all in front of each other for P.E. For a group of boys this is all fine but when its a 45 year old and a 12 year old alone in a bedroom it becomes a problem.

Michael clearly had mental regression issues.I reckon that he joked about with boys innocently, but some of the things he did (e.g wrestling, play fighting etc) crossed the line with what an adult should have been doing with a child. For example when your in secondary school, you get changed all in front of each other for P.E. For a group of boys this is all fine but when its a 45 year old and a 12 year old alone in a bedroom it becomes a problem.
i actually c/s thisbut as for the source what brisco said, hope its true anyway

yes that is itc/swatching ting on e entertainment with one guy saying when they go quincys housemichael would be playing with the kids while the adults were talking he never thought it as strange but the adults there did

yes that is itc/swatching ting on e entertainment with one guy saying when they go quincys housemichael would be playing with the kids while the adults were talking he never thought it as strange but the adults there did
he never even got a childhood, raw how that actually affects u mentally
C/SSad he wasn't the first person affected by fame at a young age and im sure he will not be the last.I do believe the only thing he was guilty of is not knowing appropriate behaviour for a man of his age to a child. And think that really all he was craving for was a childhood he didnt have.

The source is clearly biased. Thus not credible.Let's see if anything comes out about this in the free press. If not, then this can be consigned to the trash.

That was his problem. But is that a crime or deservant of evil tags such as paedo and pervert? Mans mind state was different, doesnt mean he should be victimised for it. His intentions were innocentMan like Gary Glitter and paedos alike have a different mind state cos they fancy and interfere with little boys. There is a difference.

Do people honestly think that Jordie Chandler would admit to lying under oath.He could be jailed for perjury in that case. Only an idiot would do so.This story is garbage.

i want to back this but obviously i cnt from that source....*waits for it to be picked up by proper news source*
Booo. Dont wait for a source to tell you there is something shady about a family who would accept a payout and let the man who molested their ill child walk free. I swear this kid is 'divorced' from his parents now anyway. Its all nonsense

Do people honestly think that Jordie Chandler would admit to lying under oath.He could be jailed for perjury in that case. Only an idiot would do so.This story is garbage.
/An MJ fanboy wrote that.
he was a minor
for this reason ur wrong brem