Blazing Squad Freestyle 1Xtra

Wale

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, I rate them, obviously they have never lived a bad life due to them living in quite decent houses and good neighbourhoods and from chingford. I wish them all the best tbh, but westwood chats to much sh*t tbh, allow saying one thing then doing another.

Guest Lemons
TBH, I rate them, obviously they have never lived a bad life due to them living in quite decent houses and good neighbourhoods and from chingford. I wish them all the best tbh, but westwood chats to much sh*t tbh, allow saying one thing then doing another.
Why do you rate them? Shouldn't they be rapping about the lives they actually live?

Why do you rate them? Shouldn't they be rapping about the lives they actually live?
Because they probably gonna make money if they be successful.Yeah they should, but they are probably thinking this is the norm for rappers.Are there british rappers/boy bands who go on about living good lives when growing up?That Kenzie can spit about that slag he wifed and how he felt like waste after, I don't know.

Its the rap game Lemons
thing is tho these man dont even know someone who knows someone that does this ting. some mad fabrication
Allow the hype you come with, it is bait they do.Just THEY have lived a blessed life themselves.I rate them due to the same area, wont say nothing against them tbh.

i made a grime remix of the hell on earth beat, didn't even mean to, split the loop up using cubase hitpoint detector, forgot i'd done it, put the tempo to 145 and loop sounded nice! just added a new snare pattern, kinda like dexplicit remix of that akala tune roll with us