Blazing Squad Freestyle 1Xtra

Wale

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol reminds me off Bradley when he tried a solo career and was swearin n spittin about hustlin. Horrific
Did he?! LMAOOOOOOOO.I died when Blazing Squad came out w The Luniz song, cant even remember what it was. It actually got 2 No.1 ffs, no wonder were taken as a joke in the US. So shameful.*EDIT. I MEANT bONE tHUGZ & hARMONY'S cROSS rOADS.

Guest Triple XXX

llow ur fantasieshw did u come to that conclusion?all i basically said is you cant judge a book by its cover, i dnt know Bradley or what he did bt neither do i care about it im jus sayin.

llow ur fantasieshw did u come to that conclusion?all i basically said is you cant judge a book by its cover, i dnt know Bradley or what he did bt neither do i care about it im jus sayin.
Cos u and brisco were bummin that wasteman saying "he murked it", "he did his ting"He DID NOTHe was a token bounty used to sell records to black childrenHe far from did his tingFor the pair of you to rate him, dere must be hidden reasons

Guest Triple XXX

bruv im not co-signing the guys existancei sayin i used to bump that tune in year 6 n listenin back to it now its still hardi dnt kno how u fail to understand that

bruv im not co-signing the guys existancei sayin i used to bump that tune in year 6 n listenin back to it now its still hardi dnt kno how u fail to understand that
I cud understand u liking that in yr 6. But, to still think that tune is hard, when it clearly isn't, is just ODD.I cringe at the baitness i used to listen to

Guest Triple XXX

hw can i not like it wen i liked it before?i dnt get it i dnt jus dislike tunes as time goes oni really dnt kno wot kinda argument ur goin with here either

This is basically Peter Andre syndrome.To the original general public, they will never be able to shake off their original image.It's likely that some of these members ACTUALLY do/did sell drugs and carry burners. But coming from obscurity to suddenly appearing on Westwood talking about it is why theres such an outcry.
its not
Come on, how many used-to-get-picked-on-but-parents-were-always-well-off-and-now-wears-a-white-gold-chain-and-rolls-in-them-west-end-clubs-with-a-few-white-shotting-mixed-race-boys do you know? These are prime examples of POSSIBLE candidates.

LOL @ Brisco though, he's saying one thing for bradley and a next for blazing squad.You see it Brisco???"Blazing squad never or don't know anyone who lived that life" then "Bladley dun his ting, that's all I'm saying so I make people know he done stuff in his life".Come on man.

LOL @ Brisco though, he's saying one thing for bradley and a next for blazing squad.You see it Brisco???"Blazing squad never or don't know anyone who lived that life" then "Bladley dun his ting, that's all I'm saying so I make people know he done stuff in his life".Come on man.
wots the problem if its true thoobviously im saying two seperate things. their two different types of ppl
Why are they???If anything, blazing squad start up from friends, s club was manifactured.