Blazing Squad Freestyle 1Xtra

Wale

these man are defo gonna get moved up still.cnt believe they actually tried to come with greaze. man said he has the desi in his jeans u know
Only Desi he has in his jeans is Punjabi Hit Squad on his iPod. He had too many censors in his 1st verse for my liking. Whats he onHold tight Westwood for doing this. These man are on jokes. Beats knock though. Are they theres?Tina in S Club had back off if I recall correctly. These young urban artists are on Rochelle at the mo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Blazing Squad were tryna be a rapping version of Another Level but they were sh*t. Lets all laugh at Blazing SquadSampled Computer Love (not gonna lie I thought this tune was aight)This sounds like another song to me. Is it "Lemme lick you up and down til you say stop" by Silk?Re: Tina, I'm talking strictly from vids, not life so if it isnt the case oh well

Trust that frankie whore is BANGINGshe was in star bucks opposite a friends yardwas gonna move over and say hi(didn't know who she was)just cos the face look some clean body was super meh thoughthem ones where you grab your coffee and walk across the room some guy comes out of the toilet and sits next to her then I make a quick detour to the sugar stackI then proceeded to watching the guy until he felt uncomfortablejust because I was saltysaw their song on tv was like wtf swear that was the bosh I saw in star bucksrage was alot

Trust that frankie whore is BANGINGshe was in star bucks opposite a friends yardwas gonna move over and say hi(didn't know who she was)just cos the face look some clean body was super meh thoughthem ones where you grab your coffee and walk across the room some guy comes out of the toilet and sits next to her then I make a quick detour to the sugar stackI then proceeded to watching the guy until he felt uncomfortablejust because I was saltysaw their song on tv was like wtf swear that was the bosh I saw in star bucksrage was alot
Lol, remember you telling this story before...