Klashnekoff

Desire

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the most overrated Uk rappers ever. Never rated this guy too tuff. Found him boring + He isn't consistent.The uk rap is in a fine state right now with th road movement and I don't think he can offer anything worth listening to right now TBH.The back packers might still rate him.

all i will say is that over that just blaze beat he embarassed both JME and Skepta, then man are chatting about "mcs hating me because i play his girlfriend like a playstation 3" and Klash come with bars like "thats the irony gotta keep at least 5 eyes either side of me anaylysing society"He on a next level to most these "road cats" with dere 1 word nursery rhymes, so i hope he is coming with an album in September, shame he fell out with Kyza.

Guest fortes fortuna adiuvat
his last 2 albums were goodkey thing with klashnekoff to note is he can actually rapnot talk nd stretch out his words on a beat so i still rate hoim above most man doin it right now
:lol: mocked everyone's other favourite artistsi agree tho

his last 2 albums were goodkey thing with klashnekoff to note is he can actually rapnot talk nd stretch out his words on a beat so i still rate hoim above most man doin it right now
c/s/i remember watching a video where he was pissed off with westwoodhe's always pissed off imo

one of the most overrated Uk rappers ever. Never rated this guy too tuff. Found him boring + He isn't consistent.The uk rap is in a fine state right now with th road movement and I don't think he can offer anything worth listening to right now TBH.The back packers might still rate him.
KILL YA SELF

what did he fall out with mr kyza smirnoff about ?but anyhow i liked several of klashnekoff's tracks , parrowdice, my life, his verse on let it go etcbit off topic but what happened to doc brown and his brother luc skyz ?

KILL YA SELF
ok back packer

what did he fall out with mr kyza smirnoff about ?but anyhow i liked several of klashnekoff's tracks , parrowdice, my life, his verse on let it go etcbit off topic but what happened to doc brown and his brother luc skyz ?
Luc Skyz went America, or at least thats what he told me, said he gettin more love there then here. Dunno about Doc Brown.I dunno exactly, but a lot of people around Klashnekoff got pissed off when he didnt take the record deal with Ministry, which I imagine they feel would have elevated him and all of them. I know Kyza did the Terra Firma album, but shortly after it was done he didnt do the shows and promo for it and left them, I'm guessing he got tired of being "Klashnekoff & Terra Firma", there might have been a specify reason/incident that sparked his exit around the group album time, but tbh from what I can tell his heart wasnt in it from way prior.

Guest Triple XXX
hw can u rate pound sterling and not K?his channel u tunes wer hard

KILL YA SELF
ok back packer
NO BACKPACKERHis album is a classic. He is underrated, look @ all the sh*t uk artists that are acknowldged by the mainstream, not a single 1 is on his levelYou probably think Fix dot'm or Killa Ki is better than Klashnekoff, innit.