Klashnekoff

Desire

one of the most overrated Uk rappers ever. Never rated this guy too tuff. Found him boring + He isn't consistent.The uk rap is in a fine state right now with th road movement and I don't think he can offer anything worth listening to right now TBH.The back packers might still rate him.
hw can u rate pound sterling and not K?his channel u tunes wer hard
!!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, Dont wanna rant too much but each to their own.Klashnekoff, Jehst, Doc - brown ad all these other corn balls are boring to me and they hold no relevance to the game at this PRESENT time.In all honesty the growth of Road Rap (gigs ,fixdot, pounds & co) have created a new buzz and interest in UKHH that never seemed to exist before. I can safely say that I often check for Road rap than the american scene and its in a more appealing state.Not saying Klash is not decent rapper. He simply doesn't appeal to me +His work rate is poor(inconsistent) in comparison to the likes of Gigs & co.Pounds is not a great lyricist. I don't think thats his aim either. This dude is a straight road guy who as a REAL story to tell and the fact is delivery/flowis soo premature & handicapped makes him more convincing with the image he tries to portray.They are loads of Uk rappers who are lyrically better than the likes of gigs, pounds & co. But its one thing to be lyrical and its another thing to convince people that your are the truth.If you rate him fair enough. Like I said each to their own.

Listen, Dont wanna rant too much but each to their own.Klashnekoff, Jehst, Doc - brown ad all these other corn balls are boring to me and they hold no relevance to the game at this PRESENT time.In all honesty the growth of Road Rap (gigs ,fixdot, pounds & co) have created a new buzz and interest in UKHH that never seemed to exist before. I can safely say that I often check for Road rap than the american scene and its in a more appealing state.Not saying Klash is not decent rapper. He simply doesn't appeal to me +His work rate is poor(inconsistent) in comparison to the likes of Gigs & co.Pounds is not a great lyricist. I don't think thats his aim either. This dude is a straight road guy who as a REAL story to tell and the fact is delivery/flowis soo premature & handicapped makes him more convincing with the image he tries to portray.They are loads of Uk rappers who are lyrically better than the likes of gigs, pounds & co. But its one thing to be lyrical and its another thing to convince people that your are the truth.If you rate him fair enough. Like I said each to their own.
i agree with thisfair enough the rest of it is opinionbut this is a load of sh*t'real' story? what makes his story any 'realer' than any other rapper's storyhim being sh*t = his story being more convincing? lol koolit's not even like giggs etc they have simple lyrics but drop them sicklypound sterling is just all around sh*teach to their own tho

one of the most overrated Uk rappers ever. Never rated this guy too tuff. Found him boring + He isn't consistent.The uk rap is in a fine state right now with th road movement and I don't think he can offer anything worth listening to right now TBH.The back packers might still rate him.
KILL YA SELF
ok back packer
NO BACKPACKERHis album is a classic. He is underrated, look @ all the sh*t uk artists that are acknowldged by the mainstream, not a single 1 is on his levelYou probably think Fix dot'm or Killa Ki is better than Klashnekoff, innit.
:/He is though/I dont like Klash anymore because I found out what these wasteman try to do. Reading a book or a magazine on a topic like the Illuminati and then making a album on it isnt going to make me rate youIf you are intelligent you are and it will come through in your musicall trying to make sh*t complex when you are a idiotsame with black the ripper dont rate him eitherthere is smart rappers but there is too many knuckle heads that take the lime light lash,wretch and bdrguys like Jehst and other rappers can do itthey cantKlash isnt total sh*t there was a period where I listened to alot of his stuff then I out grew it. His development as a artist is EXACTLY like prodigy talk about the street life and then trying to overcomplicate sh*t and then finally he just became soem angry at the world guy thats para about everything

Guest Triple XXX
i agree with thisfair enough the rest of it is opinionbut this is a load of sh*t'real' story? what makes his story any 'realer' than any other rapper's storyhim being sh*t = his story being more convincing? lol koolit's not even like giggs etc they have simple lyrics but drop them sicklypound sterling is just all around sh*teach to their own tho
this is what i never geti dnt care what he's done doesnt giv him the right to b a sh*t rappersame kinda guys that wer rating Podgy Figures coz he was real or whateverdoesnt change the fact he's sh*tcertain guys jus buy into the image than the music, for that u may aswell jus have his poster n stare at it

Guest PROFIT2
swear this guy doesnt actually write his barscould be a vicious rumour but i always thought that was why he werent about any more
and kanos name isn't kane innit :arrow:
smh no like i just said about k not writting his bars it was somthin i heard you weaselpretty sure it was on here that someone said he was sh*t from when he didnt write his bars

pound sterling has one sick westwood freestyle thoughi wish it didnt get taken down
They took it down?! smh.
I dont think it was actually taken down by him (pounds). I think it was westwood who took it down for his own website.

KILL YA SELF
ok back packer
NO BACKPACKERHis album is a classic. He is underrated, look @ all the sh*t uk artists that are acknowldged by the mainstream, not a single 1 is on his levelYou probably think Fix dot'm or Killa Ki is better than Klashnekoff, innit.
:/He is though/I dont like Klash anymore because I found out what these wasteman try to do. Reading a book or a magazine on a topic like the Illuminati and then making a album on it isnt going to make me rate youIf you are intelligent you are and it will come through in your musicall trying to make sh*t complex when you are a idiotsame with black the ripper dont rate him eitherthere is smart rappers but there is too many knuckle heads that take the lime light lash,wretch and bdrguys like Jehst and other rappers can do itthey cantKlash isnt total sh*t there was a period where I listened to alot of his stuff then I out grew it. His development as a artist is EXACTLY like prodigy talk about the street life and then trying to overcomplicate sh*t and then finally he just became soem angry at the world guy thats para about everything
Fix dot'm is not better than klashnekoff, ever. Klash don't over complicate things imo, i can fathom his bars.I would rather some1 talk about the illuminati now and agen, than "the trap house" in every tune.Each to their own.

Klash is sick IMO. Flow is there, content is there and I think he is relevant. Wouldn't put him in the backpacker range at all. Does seem like a twit though. +wretch carries off his intelligence.+regarding Pounds, he has a presence that the others lack and he can spit, as the westwood freestyle proves, he just isn't consistent.

Klash is sick IMO. Flow is there, content is there and I think he is relevant. Wouldn't put him in the backpacker range at all. Does seem like a twit though.
u can try argue he's not but at the end of the day them itch fm type neeks make up 95% of his fansFAHCT

Klash is sick IMO. Flow is there, content is there and I think he is relevant. Wouldn't put him in the backpacker range at all. Does seem like a twit though.
u can try argue he's not but at the end of the day them itch fm type neeks make up 95% of his fansFAHCT
:-/His content is not Backpacker Range. Most of his fans may well be, but that's not the point.

:-/His content is not Backpacker Range. Most of his fans may well be, but that's not the point.
his content and the beats the uses is imo. he's in the backpack scene and even black the ripper isn't in the backpacker scenelol at streets' comment. tbh i commend the part that klash won't really compromise his music for mainstream unlike stryder whose 'music' disgusts me

his content and the beats the uses is imo. he's in the backpack scene and even black the ripper isn't in the backpacker scenelol at streets' comment. tbh i commend the part that klash won't really compromise his music for mainstream unlike stryder whose 'music' disgusts me
can't agree that his content is in the backpayer range. Some of his beats do fall into that category.