Klashnekoff

Desire

Klashnekoff could have had it all. Unfortunately his work ethic mixed with personal issues meant he will never make it.It's the difference between him and Tinchy tbh.
He was never gonna be commercial
Maybe not to the level that Tinchy reached, but in terms of "doing a giggs" and keeping the street sound mixed with a commercial vibe, that was definitely on the cards for him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klashnekoff is further than Giggs.I can easily say this because Klashnekoff made a LOT of money of his CDs, had silly amount of paid shows for years, and unlike Giggs, the industry repeatedly opened the door for him all while he was unsigned, he just didnt wanna know. I can only think of The MOBOs shunning him and that was more cos they was out of touch than anything.Where as Giggs, comes like a disease to the industry heads.Maybe the easiest way I can put it is...Kano (on 679) ft. KlashnekoffGiggs ft. Mike Skinner

Klashnekoff is further than Giggs.I can easily say this because Klashnekoff made a LOT of money of his CDs, had silly amount of paid shows for years, and unlike Giggs, the industry repeatedly opened the door for him all while he was unsigned, he just didnt wanna know. I can only think of The MOBOs shunning him and that was more cos they was out of touch than anything.
your right, thats what I was also trying to say.

I think it's easier for a grime mc's to be commercial and break out in this country opposed to a uk hip hop rapper. I just think UK Hip Hop rappers should go America to improve with battle raps,contacts ect The Canadians are starting to come through, UK hip hop heads need to mix with the US heads to get stronger. If Klash did this he might have had a better career.

I think it's easier for a grime mc's to be commercial and break out in this country opposed to a uk hip hop rapper. I just think UK Hip Hop rappers should go America to improve with battle raps,contacts ect The Canadians are starting to come through, UK hip hop heads need to mix with the US heads to get stronger. If Klash did this he might have had a better career.
c/s this 2 the fullest

pound sterling has one sick westwood freestyle thoughi wish it didnt get taken down
They took it down?! smh.
f*ck sakeDid anyone rip???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Which beat was this over? Or was it just a freestyle session over various beats?

I always thought Klash was sick. The time he was making alot of noise when "Murder", "Pawodice" etc dropped, everyone (road hip hop lovers, backpackers and even a number of grime fans) took notice and seemed to agree. It just so happens that as time went by, people from the other sub divides eventually realised that Klash came up through the "backpacker" scene, mingled with "backpacker" rappers, and wasn't affraid to spit over the sterotypical "backpacker" beats. Suddenly it wasn't cool to still like him anymore.Alot of people seem to disregard lyrical ability and music in favour of the whole "who's real", or who fits a specific image, but how relevant should this really be on the issue of music?