Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
menace-II-society

xbox 360

27 posts in this topic

I just got my xbox back from repair like 2 weeks ago and i think its broke already, it was working fine this morning then i went to turn it on a couple hours later and their is no picture or sound and the green lights are not lighting up. Their is nothing wrong with my hdmi cable coz it still works when i plug into my laptop and even tried using the YPbPr but it still doesnt workLooks like im gonna have to send it off again for f*ck sake.Has this happened to anyone else ?

unlucky fam/strokes xbox elite

once its RR its dead no matter what new box ftw

try using the original cables; not hdmi.

Its a pisstake tho i dont wanna have to buy a new one, is their any chance their be kind enuff to send me a new one ?

try using the original cables; not hdmi.
yeh i did still not working but i think the xbox has been f*cked from day one tbh

Kick up enough of a fuss, they should cave in if you keep going on about how youve already sent it off etc etc

you should be able to get something out of MS btw.free game/free xbox live 3 months or something, just hassle them.

Safe im gonna ring them tomoz its just taking the piss my old elite run perfect untill i spilt beer on it but ive had nothing but problems with this one .

I still need to send mine off but I swear they dont send out cardboard boxes any more?

I still need to send mine off but I swear they dont send out cardboard boxes any more?
nah they dont just use any box

what about polystyrene and that though cos they were sayin they can fob the damage off as damaged in transit. How do I wrap it and sh*t?

what about polystyrene and that though cos they were sayin they can fob the damage off as damaged in transit. How do I wrap it and sh*t?
Wrap your 360 in bubble wrap.. Do it quite thick so theres no problemsAnd I used newspaper to pad the 360 up doesnt move around in the box/Unlucky menace.. If your out of warranty and If its not red ring.. Just say it is when you call.. Cos they normally charge if you say its not red ring when your out of warranty

yeah wrap it up with something like polystyrene so it cant move around in the box and that should be it.

Is it out of warranty?Cos I think they give you a warranty for a few months after they repair it.. So you can just tell them the legit problem whatever it isThats what they did to me anyway.. Think you can check on Xbox repair site with your repair number for the warranty information

Is it out of warranty?Cos I think they give you a warranty for a few months after they repair it
well i got it back like two weeks ago so their must still be warranty on it

Is it out of warranty?Cos I think they give you a warranty for a few months after they repair it
well i got it back like two weeks ago so their must still be warranty on it
http://service.xbox.com/servicesignin.aspx. Check the warranty status through thereThink you either need the Xbox Customer Support Service ID or you just signSelect you device and it should say Warranty Status: blah blah

I cant see anything about warranty on their ?I will just have to ring them tomoz that website just runs you round in circles .safe tho fam

I think its cos I did mine all onlineYeah best to ring em then

This is random i just tried turning it on without the hardrive and it works but as soon as i put the hardrive back in the screen goes blank. :huh:

swear someone was saying theirs was workin in a similar way not long ago. working without the HDD but not with it. cant remember who it was

I swear this xbox has gotta f*ck*ng mind of its own its working again now .