Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Annoying habits other people have.

107 posts in this topic

1. Lateness.2. Touching me joke or no joke, dont ever touch me.3. Ringing me on private.4. KICKING ME AT FOOTBALL especially when im not even on the ball yet, dumb motherf*cking faggots. 5. Loud mouths.

over talking, like my mum will just chat and ill get pissed off like why u talkin nonsensethen i feel raw for even thinking itjust hate when people ramble, i can get impatient at times like just get to the point and f*ck off let me do my thing

Chewing with their blasted mouth open, especially chewing gum. All slurping up the place with your fenké fenké moutFFS

Touching me joke or no joke, dont ever touch me.
over talking, like my mum will just chat and ill get pissed off like why u talkin nonsense

over talking, like my mum will just chat and ill get pissed off like why u talkin nonsensethen i feel raw for even thinking itjust hate when people ramble, i can get impatient at times like just get to the point and f*ck off let me do my thing
literally just talking to my mum and had to cut her offshe asked me why i was going so fasttold her im getting to the point.

yeah cant stand messy eaters, makes me sick and angry that someones parents allowed them to clap gums growing up, grr

when people lick their fingers whilst eating.

Over swinging of the arms when walking.People who stare.

People who stare.
staring_contest.jpg

In other words you don't like being chirpsed

people who make the same topics over and over again

literally just talking to my mum and had to cut her offshe asked me why i was going so fasttold her im getting to the point.
read that as "had to cut her up" was gonna smh at you

2. Touching me joke or no joke, dont ever touch me.
Them abused children there.I feel to punch couples in the back of the head who feel the need to hold hands in unnecessary situations. YOUR IN A f*ck*ng UNDERGROUND STATION AND IM TRYING TO GET PAST YOU OBNOXIOUS CUNTS.

half of the things in this topic i can c/s but my absolute no.1 is lateness. I am the most puntual person i know even when Im late i still arrive before my friends kmt

Is that how you draw girls?

people walking slow in the underground im tryna get somewhere u c*ntlittle pricks watching me. gonna skewer this yout next time he looks anywhere but at the floor

People who don't like moving out the way.

people walking slow in the underground im tryna get somewhere u c*ntlittle pricks watching me. gonna skewer this yout next time he looks anywhere but at the floor
this is a killer, the way i had to slide round some woman the other day trying to get past, whilst she just strolled along

People who stop in the middle of the pavement having convos move to the f*ck*ng side.

What i was thinking lol.

dun knowna not really. I just thought if she got stares frequently it would of been because guys might fancy her.

Well if thats the case they've lost from the get-go.Females stare alot though too, its a bitchy thing.

When people but in when you're talking. You're saying something and they say "OOO YEAH THATS LIKE WHEN I..."Even if you correct them and say "lemme finish" real quick you can just see their beady little eyes consumed by their own story just waiting for you to STFU so they can they what they want which is usually f*ck*ng irrelevant anyway.