Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steven

Socially Awkward Penguin reveals your socially awkward moments

120 posts in this topic

the waving onehas killled my soul a few timesi died inside a little bit each time that has happend

oh sh*t them fifa 2000/2001 songs deya

lollll this is jokes. u know when u see someone u know in the distance and u dont know when they are close enough for you to say hi.

lost in thought, staring into spacedirectly at someones facelol thas me

lollll this is jokes. u know when u see someone u know in the distance and u dont know when they are close enough for you to say hi.
got bad eyesight so i get this alot, just ignore people moretime, cant b bothered to squint.

lol, does every internet trend start on /b/ or something?

lol, couple of them have happened to me.

the sex scene on tv one is a killerthe sickest ting is NO ONE will change the channel, nt even the parents, so ur stuck there for what feels like eternityn u cant even look away coz that would signal somehow that u know too much or somethingand u cant walk away coz itll seem like u have sutin to hideworst thing i swear

Yea the sex scene with the parents is the worse.I used to look away every now and then to make it look like i wasnt that interested.I could feel my dads eyes watching me.

f*ck the sex scene its worse when its a black comedian and hes talking about sex and you want to laugh but you cant because your mum is watching it with you :(

ive experienced every single one

The one where you're walking towards someone you know but you're far away and you don't know where to look while you're walking towards eachother or when is the right time to say hello! hate that.Sex scene!Checking phone when there is an awkward silence.Not knowing what to do with my hands certain times

the sex scene on tv one is a killerthe sickest ting is NO ONE will change the channel, nt even the parents, so ur stuck there for what feels like eternityn u cant even look away coz that would signal somehow that u know too much or somethingand u cant walk away coz itll seem like u have sutin to hideworst thing i swear
i actually remember loling the first time you dropped thisone of the most uncomfortable situations

lmao @ the bedroom scene.Even now.. big 23 years old.

i get uncomfortable watching long drawn out kisses on tv with parent

i actually remember loling the first time you dropped thisone of the most uncomfortable situations
when a sex scene comes i try not to breathe heavily to attract attention

lolsometimes i sense its about to come so i casually leave the room for a couple mins