Socially Awkward Penguin reveals your socially awkward moments

Steven

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

the sex scene on tv one is a killerthe sickest ting is NO ONE will change the channel, nt even the parents, so ur stuck there for what feels like eternityn u cant even look away coz that would signal somehow that u know too much or somethingand u cant walk away coz itll seem like u have sutin to hideworst thing i swear

The one where you're walking towards someone you know but you're far away and you don't know where to look while you're walking towards eachother or when is the right time to say hello! hate that.Sex scene!Checking phone when there is an awkward silence.Not knowing what to do with my hands certain times

the sex scene on tv one is a killerthe sickest ting is NO ONE will change the channel, nt even the parents, so ur stuck there for what feels like eternityn u cant even look away coz that would signal somehow that u know too much or somethingand u cant walk away coz itll seem like u have sutin to hideworst thing i swear
i actually remember loling the first time you dropped thisone of the most uncomfortable situations

i actually remember loling the first time you dropped thisone of the most uncomfortable situations
when a sex scene comes i try not to breathe heavily to attract attention