INNOCENT WHITE BOY SEDUCED BY EVIL MUSLIMS

streets.

Guest TimeBomb
I think you won at
Also respect the fact that you reside in a Christian Country, you don't see Christians in Saudi Arabia, matter of a fact Christians aint even allowed to build churches there...Fair huh
wasnt gona get involved in this discussion, but there is a huge amount of christians in saudi, along with every gulf country, and to be honest i dont think those christians give a sh*t about a church, they are there for one thing and thats arab money.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh we are all humans. people from my family dont go out of their way to condemn christianswe live in a christian country so we respect christian viewsTbh christians are on this anti-islam thing because Islam is the quickest growing religion in the world and they are worried that the numbers will get to a high enough number for there to be religious crusades and things of that ilk.For you to go out and look for qoutes from the holy book is weak and shows how easily your mind could be swayed by a article
I respect the fact that you acknowledge our Humanity but I think you as a Muslim understand how violent things can get if the Qur'an is read as it is with no translation or self interpretation, uneducated reading i call it.You see how narrow minded you are, for your own info bro, I studied the Qur'an and still am, along with the Bible, check my posting history and you will see I have posted regarding Islam before. As for Islam being the fastest growing religion, that simply is borderline myth, Islam is the dominant religion of the third world where the birth rate is high. In these same Countries, Muslims are killed if they convert to Christianity."Muslim's claim that their growth rate is 235 percent and 47 percent for Christianity. This statistic came from the Readers Digest Almanac and Yearbook 1983, and represents 235 percent increase over 50 years. Muslims always leave off the 50 year fact to make it appear they are going 235% every year."Why will Muslims not quote real authoritative statistics from certified research groups who show Islam is not the fastest growing religion in 3/4’s of the worlds countries?
I used to go to Quran school since I was 14 from the age of like 5. I have read around 4 chapters of the Quran and I have read the whole book in English translation. I'm quite secular with my beliefs I don't really practice it at the moment but I won't have this bullshit that if you read the Quran you will walk around wanting to kill people or wish death on non-muslims.Its a holy book not a brain washing mechanism. It was only made to guide humans away from corruption and wrong living.I know for a fact there is a aya that says 'You should never judge another human thats the job of Allah'. That in itself throws your theory out of the window.From time you aren't allowed judge someones beliefs the idea of wanting to kill them or to hurt them for wrong belief is bullshit.

I think you won at
Also respect the fact that you reside in a Christian Country, you don't see Christians in Saudi Arabia, matter of a fact Christians aint even allowed to build churches there...Fair huh
wasnt gona get involved in this discussion, but there is a huge amount of christians in saudi, along with every gulf country, and to be honest i dont think those christians give a sh*t about a church, they are there for one thing and thats arab money.
I actually just thought about this argument for a high second, and I realise the depths of it are just LONG.Sorry mate.You're right.

Also I would say the most extermist people are usually the young teenagers that haven't read the quran and that have been taught or told sh*t by a extermist.NO ONE reads the book and says I will blow myself up/I have Jewish and Christian friends and religion doesn't come between usCan't let stuff like that interfere with your life in a western country

tbh we are all humans. people from my family dont go out of their way to condemn christianswe live in a christian country so we respect christian viewsTbh christians are on this anti-islam thing because Islam is the quickest growing religion in the world and they are worried that the numbers will get to a high enough number for there to be religious crusades and things of that ilk.For you to go out and look for qoutes from the holy book is weak and shows how easily your mind could be swayed by a article
I respect the fact that you acknowledge our Humanity but I think you as a Muslim understand how violent things can get if the Qur'an is read as it is with no translation or self interpretation, uneducated reading i call it.You see how narrow minded you are, for your own info bro, I studied the Qur'an and still am, along with the Bible, check my posting history and you will see I have posted regarding Islam before. As for Islam being the fastest growing religion, that simply is borderline myth, Islam is the dominant religion of the third world where the birth rate is high. In these same Countries, Muslims are killed if they convert to Christianity."Muslim's claim that their growth rate is 235 percent and 47 percent for Christianity. This statistic came from the Readers Digest Almanac and Yearbook 1983, and represents 235 percent increase over 50 years. Muslims always leave off the 50 year fact to make it appear they are going 235% every year."Why will Muslims not quote real authoritative statistics from certified research groups who show Islam is not the fastest growing religion in 3/4’s of the worlds countries?
I used to go to Quran school since I was 14 from the age of like 5. I have read around 4 chapters of the Quran and I have read the whole book in English translation. I'm quite secular with my beliefs I don't really practice it at the moment but I won't have this bullshit that if you read the Quran you will walk around wanting to kill people or wish death on non-muslims.Its a holy book not a brain washing mechanism. It was only made to guide humans away from corruption and wrong living.I know for a fact there is a aya that says 'You should never judge another human thats the job of Allah'. That in itself throws your theory out of the window.From time you aren't allowed judge someones beliefs the idea of wanting to kill them or to hurt them for wrong belief is bullshit.
Hence me saying the majority of verses in the Qur'an thoroughly contradict themselves but scholars defend themselves by saying they are 'abrogated', come on now..Lets end this before it becomes some Kuffar Vs Muslims thing. You believe yours, I believe in mine. And for TimeBomb i think. Christians in fairly Modern Muslim countries live ok but LAW states that it is better to employ a native Muslim than an unbeliever, this sh*t is actually true. But still, I've got surgery runs...brb

Also I would say the most extermist people are usually the young teenagers that haven't read the quran and that have been taught or told sh*t by a extermist.NO ONE reads the book and says I will blow myself up/I have Jewish and Christian friends and religion doesn't come between usCan't let stuff like that interfere with your life in a western country
And thats why that response alone commands major respect. Each religion has its extremists, we just don't see many Christians being that way because they are sort of caught in the middle between Muslims and Jews

Hence me saying the majority of verses in the Qur'an thoroughly contradict themselves but scholars defend themselves by saying they are 'abrogated', come on now..Lets end this before it becomes some Kuffar Vs Muslims thing. You believe yours, I believe in mine. And for TimeBomb i think. Christians in fairly Modern Muslim countries live ok but LAW states that it is better to employ a native Muslim than an unbeliever, this sh*t is actually true. But still, I've got surgery runs...brb
Then why start anything?What you typed through out the topic has been straw clutching at its finest/Also the anti-jewish thingup until I was 17 I used to hate them. The reason I didn't know. I was just meant to. I thought to myself what was the reason and there was none. Then shits never been the same since.

christians in muslims states, modern or not to not live OK. even in kuwait you cant have churches or dubai. when you say they live ok you mean that they dont get killed, and thats about it. but they live under muslim law they cannot protest against or have any say in being free to express their religion.then they come to the west cussing british soilders and society calling for jihad, while claiming benefits. and you say the BNP is not going to be a big option for young people. everything i said in that thread came true.

Guest TimeBomb
And thats why that response alone commands major respect. Each religion has its extremists, we just don't see many Christians being that way because they are sort of caught in the middle between Muslims and Jews
oh there are some very extreme christians in the states.

christians in muslims states, modern or not to not live OK. even in kuwait you cant have churches or dubai. when you say they live ok you mean that they dont get killed, and thats about it. but they live under muslim law they cannot protest against or have any say in being free to express their religion.then they come to the west cussing british soilders and society calling for jihad, while claiming benefits. and you say the BNP is not going to be a big option for young people. everything i said in that thread came true.
But Muslims want to go to Christian countries and impliment their own laws, build Mosques, disrespect the natives. But Christians go to their countries or are born there and abide by the law. Well they have to abide by law because death can and does happen if you do wrong. Killing in the name of God........BAD WAY TO LIVE for any Christian, Jew, Muslim, whatever you are

Guest TimeBomb
dont get yourself confused mate, i doubt very much theres many emirati or kuwaiti people in UK protesting or claiming benefits, you're basing ur opinions on muslims on asians i guess.Yea but im sure the beckhams were worried about a church and practising christianity when they purchased a big house over there.

Infamous easy with the talk im Muslim too but i dont go out of my way insulting non-Muslims, the good books teaches us to love everybody regardless.
not the koran so stop lying to yourself. it teaches you to hate jews and christians.the jews also hate everyone as well.
Ignorance. So your saying every Muslim hates Jews and Christians? I hate the Israeli Govt i dont hate christians. Yur statement is why people need to be educated on religious matters before they speak.
i dont mean every muslim hates jews and christians, but your religious law if you FOLLOW IT TO A T says you should.so infact, every muslim who doesnt harbour distrust towards muslims christians and non beleivers is sinning.islam is a joke religion, built on nothing but violence and communism. yes communism.and im saying that i dont like the jews any more cos they too are just as violent and deceitful thats why your from the same womb
:lol: You chat crap :!:

Justin are you a convert?see you making a lot of islamic posts lately
No, my mrs is muslim and she constantly goes on (and drops the hints that marriage = me converting or nothing :/ ). I share many of the lifestyle ideologies as what's said in Islam tbh but question some of the stuff in both religions.But I see many views of both sides, BUT I hate the fact people send for muslims and use stupid reasons to moan and hate on them.

It's like Venom is confused still, going on like there has never been terrorist christians or extremist christians. He mentions the BNP and crap and he is just retarded. He's probably baft what religion the kkk are part of and other groups.Anyway....When it comes to christianity, I do wonder why is jesus fully 100% looking pale white in pictures and statues though, like say he lived in Iceland all his life and goes swimming with the Orcas hunting Baluga whales. SURELY he would not have been, due to the geographical area and so forth?

Infamous easy with the talk im Muslim too but i dont go out of my way insulting non-Muslims, the good books teaches us to love everybody regardless.
not the koran so stop lying to yourself. it teaches you to hate jews and christians.the jews also hate everyone as well.
Ignorance. So your saying every Muslim hates Jews and Christians? I hate the Israeli Govt i dont hate christians. Yur statement is why people need to be educated on religious matters before they speak.
i dont mean every muslim hates jews and christians, but your religious law if you FOLLOW IT TO A T says you should.so infact, every muslim who doesnt harbour distrust towards muslims christians and non beleivers is sinning.islam is a joke religion, built on nothing but violence and communism. yes communism.and im saying that i dont like the jews any more cos they too are just as violent and deceitful thats why your from the same womb
ishmael and jacob or isaac or whoever it was.and @ timebomb, the muslims in kuwait and saudi arabia fund terrorism. werent most of the 9/11 terrorists saudi?the kuwaitis are cushty in the west cos they're baiding. take that away and they will be on some bombing sh*twhat about north african muslims? arabs killing christians in sudan, muslims killing christians/people in malaysia, mumbai, somalia, nigeria, all these are majority muslim countries and they still wanna kill everyone, talkless of allowing them to get away with the sh*t they cause in the west when they are a minority. THE MAJORITY SHOULD BE SCARED AND AFRAID!

It's like Venom is confused still, going on like there has never been terrorist christians or extremist christians. He mentions the BNP and crap and he is just retarded. He's probably baft what religion the kkk are part of and other groups.Anyway....When it comes to christianity, I do wonder why is jesus fully 100% looking pale white in pictures and statues though, like say he lived in Iceland all his life and goes swimming with the Orcas hunting Baluga whales. SURELY he would not have been, due to the geographical area and so forth?
im 100% sure that most Christians dont care what race Jesus wasyouve mentioned it a couple times as if its mentioned in the bibleim sure you can distinguish between whats written in the bible and what the church saysyou have a problem with the church, not Christianity.

Guest TimeBomb
ishmael and jacob or isaac or whoever it was.and @ timebomb, the muslims in kuwait and saudi arabia fund terrorism. werent most of the 9/11 terrorists saudi?the kuwaitis are cushty in the west cos they're baiding. take that away and they will be on some bombing sh*twhat about north african muslims? arabs killing christians in sudan, muslims killing christians/people in malaysia, mumbai, somalia, nigeria, all these are majority muslim countries and they still wanna kill everyone, talkless of allowing them to get away with the sh*t they cause in the west when they are a minority. THE MAJORITY SHOULD BE SCARED AND AFRAID!
im a north african muslim, and ive been all across north africa numerous times, north africa is generally quite liberal. Morocco, tunisia and egypt are tourist hot spots. In algeria the extremists are a result of unemployment and poverty, but in the big cities its no different from being in europe, females can wear short skirts etc, there are clubs and bars, but ofcorse the media wouldnt show this cos it doesnt fit in with the whole evil muslim image.

im 100% sure that most Christians dont care what race Jesus wasyouve mentioned it a couple times as if its mentioned in the bibleim sure you can distinguish between whats written in the bible and what the church saysyou have a problem with the church, not Christianity.
It's the norm to think this about the colour, which annoys me.

Venom comes with the anti-real talk each and everytime.Mans from Gloustershire or whatever it's called, where sheep are proven to be smarter than he is.Throughout history all religions have killed each other.Christians have killed muslims and in certain countries, had muslims thrown out/bannished.There have been lots of christian extremists, yet you fail to mention that in a quote by me, venom.

It's the norm to think this about the colour, which annoys me.
is it though?its VERY rarely discussed amongst Christians (in my experiece)its simply not important

Venom comes with the anti-real talk each and everytime.Mans from Gloustershire or whatever it's called, where sheep are proven to be smarter than he is.Throughout history all religions have killed each other.Christians have killed muslims and in certain countries, had muslims thrown out/bannished.There have been lots of christian extremists, yet you fail to mention that in a quote by me, venom.
christians killed people in the name of god back in the day. there were christian extremists but did they kill people bcos of RACE or religion?they didnt care if you were black and christian you were still waste to them. they were racists, and the bible didnt or doesnt preach thatmuslim extermists are carrying out what their koran says they should do. thats the difference. as you see what General Mac posted.