how many beats you make in a month?

Platinum50

One sec do people only export stuff that meets their personal standards? Or anything they finish?I got a mate who vowes to finish and export everything he makes so hes got loads of beats but he thinks about more than a third of them are air. I only really export my best, I dont even like showing people my unfinished stuff lol

lol at megot like 40 beats in my folder.ALL of which have a diff drum kick etc pattno bassline no chords no melody no nothingim doing it all wrong and jus quit , open up frooty a month later, try and work on an old beat and get vexbeats in my head are the lick.in reality i cant get them to sound correctmeh /quit

• 3 weeks later...

I need to jump back on this ting, Motivation went backwards when I got a song signed by Sony/Universal but the compilation it was supposed to go on didn't get released. Since then it's been like 1 beat every 3 months.Plus somethings wrong with my Software (or Hardware) my cubase isn't recording audio from any source & I don't know why, it's driving me mad.

lol at megot like 40 beats in my folder.ALL of which have a diff drum kick etc pattno bassline no chords no melody no nothingim doing it all wrong and jus quit , open up frooty a month later, try and work on an old beat and get vexbeats in my head are the lick.in reality i cant get them to sound correctmeh /quit
Exactly what happens to me. Cant get whats in my head down onto the screen. /Sometimes i'll get a beat in my head and then a few months later i'll hear it on it a tune.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...