MJ VS elvis

VENOM

ElvisHe was never accused of child molestation
Elvis and Priscilla met in 1959 at a party in Bad Nauheim, Germany during his stay in the army.[54] She was 14 at the time, while he was 24. They quickly began a romantic relationship and were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in 1960. In her autobiography, Elvis and Me, Priscilla says that Elvis refused to have sex with her until they were married. However, biographer Suzanne Finstad writes that Priscilla and Elvis slept together on their second date, and that she wasn't a virgin when she met him.[162] Priscilla later filed a lawsuit against Currie Grant for his claim in Finstad's book that he had sex with her in exchange for introducing her to Presley and won. However, neither Finstad nor her publisher were a party to the lawsuit, and Finstad says she stands by the account in her book.
lol at accused, it's a fact that gets swept under the carpet.
LOL Whats the point in highlighting your bit in Bold and not highlighting that next sentence after it?
LOL Whats the point in highlighting your bit in Bold and not highlighting that next sentence after it?
I believe a lot of the hype Elvis got was due to him being white and making black music, so he would have had the right people behind him. Its like JT; people go on like hes such a great dancer and sh*t but he's basic. We've all seen on XFactor that white people only have to be able to sing with a bit of passion before they get loved off and compared to black people
I was waiting for someone to come quote the next part, I decided not to highlight it first time round because I thought would people really dismiss his wives own words for some next bitch?
You haven't answered my question Gambino.Is it ok for a man to kiss and groom a 14 year old as long as he doesn't have sex with her?
I didn't really need to answer it, someones already gone through the exact same subject in the MJ Topic where I said I didn't agree with it but it's nowhere near as bad as wha MJ was accused of. And if what Prescilla was quoted as saying is the truth I personally wouldn't call a man like guys are on this Forum.
This is the problem, Elvis factually grooming and kissing a 14 year old who he later married is more acceptable than MJ being accused and acquitted of child molestation. Yet when people say black celebrities in particular are almost always painted in a negative light people get all bent out of shape.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't even debatable imo.MJ was an INTERNATIONAL superstar & has more INTERNATIONAL classics then any other artist. Count them if you doubt it.Nobody in Africa & them places gives a f*ck about Elvis.
Basically.Elvis is an icon to 1 (maybe) 2 generations. Michael is an icon to anyone born from 1950-2010 which spans about 4-5 generations.How many Elvis songs can the average non-fan tell me?Does anyone know how old Elvis was when he died?What year did he die?!! lol I know everyones laughing as their reading this one because no one knows without googling.It's not even an issue, MJ>EP
put nicely. so its a media hype plus the fatc that he was more normal/ thread done

its always a certain type of white guy that says elvis> > mj this topic is proof
I sincerely hope you ain't trying to call me out again cuz ud be barking up the wrong tree as usual. I havent said Elvis >> MJ.
i sincerely beleive that he was tbh and i sincerely beleive that you shouldnt have it.make a video or deal wid it in real time tbh.

This isn't even debatable imo.MJ was an INTERNATIONAL superstar & has more INTERNATIONAL classics then any other artist. Count them if you doubt it.Nobody in Africa & them places gives a f*ck about Elvis.
Basically.Elvis is an icon to 1 (maybe) 2 generations. Michael is an icon to anyone born from 1950-2010 which spans about 4-5 generations.How many Elvis songs can the average non-fan tell me?Does anyone know how old Elvis was when he died?What year did he die?!! lol I know everyones laughing as their reading this one because no one knows without googling.It's not even an issue, MJ>EP
Can understand what your saying to a degree but I mean Elvis died years ago, Michael died 4 days ago. Ask people our age in 30 years when Michael Jackson died u might find them strugglin to remember off the top of their heads........ Ur talkin bout Michael spannin 1950 to 2010... Elvis is still loved? I still listen to his Greatest Hits album, he still has mass amount of people dressin as him, he had that remix in the charts go to No1 a few years back. So I wouldn't use the Music span argument in Jacksons favour right now. The fact is that this Topic is as we already know consistant of a lot of people whom see an Elvis v MJ Topic and instantly take it for a Black vs White topic, it also consists of people born in the 80s and some unlucky f*ckers born in the 90s who were raised prob not listening or hearing about Elvis and suddenly think their in a position to dismiss the guy and act like he's a nobody. Your just not dealing with a fair set of people to judge the topic.

Can understand what your saying to a degree but I mean Elvis died years ago, Michael died 4 days ago. Ask people our age in 30 years when Michael Jackson died u might find them strugglin to remember off the top of their heads........ Ur talkin bout Michael spannin 1950 to 2010... Elvis is still loved? I still listen to his Greatest Hits album, he still has mass amount of people dressin as him, he had that remix in the charts go to No1 a few years back. So I wouldn't use the Music span argument in Jacksons favour right now. The fact is that this Topic is as we already know consistant of a lot of people whom see an Elvis v MJ Topic and instantly take it for a Black vs White topic, it also consists of people born in the 80s and some unlucky f*ckers born in the 90s who were raised prob not listening or hearing about Elvis and suddenly think their in a position to dismiss the guy and act like he's a nobody. Your just not dealing with a fair set of people to judge the topic.
nothing streets said dismissed elvis as a nobody. he said compared to what MJ had achived which is what the thread is about. we all know elvis was great. im asking who was greater cos they are not equal in status either form what the media will tell you or what those who know both will tell you.MJ is known to more people around the world infact every country in the world. elvis? even if its because of time and technology he is NOT known majorly outside europe and north america. alie? so a king of 5 continents>>>>>>>>>>> a king of 2.

nothing streets said dismissed elvis as a nobody. he said compared to what MJ had achived which is what the thread is about. we all know elvis was great. im asking who was greater cos they are not equal in status either form what the media will tell you or what those who know both will tell you.MJ is known to more people around the world infact every country in the world. elvis? even if its because of time and technology he is NOT known majorly outside europe and north america. alie? so a king of 5 continents>>>>>>>>>>> a king of 2.

you compared elvis to england 1966.was there even such thing as a international superstar in elvis day.thrillers the best selling album of all time but when it comes to overall workhe hasnt cracked the billions.it was pretty obvious MJ was gonna win this poll but it was never gonna be fairconsidering most ppl dont give a f*ck about elvis

Venom where do you get your stats from that Elvis ain't known world wide though? He's huge through Europe and Asia, Aloah from Hawaii 1 Billion people tuned in to watch him....... There from different times and I really don't think you can compare them but just aknowledge both Elvis and Michael are on a whole different level of Super Stardom.

Venom where do you get your stats from that Elvis ain't known world wide though? He's huge through Europe and Asia, Aloah from Hawaii 1 Billion people tuned in to watch him....... There from different times and I really don't think you can compare them but just aknowledge both Elvis and Michael are on a whole different level of Super Stardom.
elvis is getting written off elvis is bigbut mj is biggerelvis its out of heads time frame hence allot of rubbish being said about him

what were the stats of viewership in the 60's? how many people had television sets? the TV came out in the 50's and your trying to tell me that in 10 yrs one billion ppl had tvs? or did they just add all the population of an entire hemisphere and say that every man woman and beast went to watch him?and i said MAJORLY known. ive watched documentaries about elvis, and his death. i didnt see no one in INDIA and IRAN cry. where did elvis tour? did he go to russia, china, india that have 1/3 of the worlds population? NO. so allow using one boog stats of a tv show to claim he's international.

what were the stats of viewership in the 60's? how many people had television sets? the TV came out in the 50's and your trying to tell me that in 10 yrs one billion ppl had tvs? or did they just add all the population of an entire hemisphere and say that every man woman and beast went to watch him?and i said MAJORLY known. ive watched documentaries about elvis, and his death. i didnt see no one in INDIA and IRAN cry. where did elvis tour? did he go to russia, china, india that have 1/3 of the worlds population? NO. so allow using one boog stats of a tv show to claim he's international.
I dunno what the stats are for viewership am just giving you quotes about the 1 Billion Viewers ect. Elvis never really left America which to be honest works in his favour in this Topic, Never stepped foot outta America yet was a Superstar. Plus he lived through a time when racial issues were a Major problem which also works in his favour of being a Super Star during them times. Wha do you mean "one boog tv show"............ Shows your views on the situation are pretty invalid.

http://www.elvisinhawaii.com/story4.html"Honolulu, January 14, 1973At 12.30 am Elvis wrote history with the first world-wide telecasted concert ever. Millions of people in over 40 countries saw Elvis' live concert from Hawaii. The total earnings of the concert, being$ 75,000 were donated to the Kui Lee Cancer Fund. The original estimate had only been $ 25,000The telecast, Aloha from Hawaii, would be watched by more than 1 billion people, worldwide."

nah made the dipset sh*t upbut them two guys dress like kingsthat's one thing though Elvis has bare impersonatorsswear bbc even had a Elvis reality thing couple years backElvis fan base is loyal and dedicated don't really see many heads dressing like mjdoing the pub gig circuit etc

I dunno what the stats are for viewership am just giving you quotes about the 1 Billion Viewers ect. Elvis never really left America which to be honest works in his favour in this Topic, Never stepped foot outta America yet was a Superstar. Plus he lived through a time when racial issues were a Major problem which also works in his favour of being a Super Star during them times. Wha do you mean "one boog tv show"............ Shows your views on the situation are pretty invalid.
yeh and did you read the quote that said if not for the time elvis died he woudl have been forgotton cos his popularity had almost gone?japan would have liked him, australia, new zealand, europe, US and canada, and thats about it.but becos of the media hype and his PR machine they have got people like YOU into him, and because of las vegas. how much did elvis give to charity? MJ is in the guiness book of records for the most charitable musician of all time.

lol So Superstardom goes by how much money you give away now, in that case Bill Gates must be the biggest Superstar in existance the amount of Billions he gave away. Not even willing to debate with you Venom you come across as an idiot "Boog tv show" chattin sh*t to be honest and probably because Elvis is white you feel the need to demote. My Family listened to his music, I heard it regularly as a Kid and therefore Love his music so WTF u on about his PR Company did this and that, serious WTF is going through Venoms small mind??

"how much did elvis give to charity?"whats that got to do with anything ?
this is part of what makes one 'king' greater than the other. his international appeal and what he did with his 'kingdom'you elvis fans have defended him poorly so i hereby declare that MJ is THE king AND Elvis is the King of Rock.thank you for you effort. /brisco pls lock.

What a pointless thread you just wanted to point out why you thought MJ was the king.MJ was always king Did you think making this topic would have actually defined this?This is an Urban forum there is more MJ fans opposed to Elvis fans.Not saying i agree with you choosing by Michael Jackson but this thread was pointless imo

"how much did elvis give to charity?"whats that got to do with anything ?
this is part of what makes one 'king' greater than the other. his international appeal and what he did with his 'kingdom'you elvis fans have defended him poorly so i hereby declare that MJ is THE king AND Elvis is the King of Rock.thank you for you effort. /brisco pls lock.
I was gonna llow saying anything to Venom cos I agree that MJ was that dude, but bruv, I know if this was me youd have something to say. How much did he give to charity? Then backed up with "What he did with his kingdom"? WTF has that got to do with f*ckin king of music?The king in this convo is to do with adulation and sh*t like that. Thats not much worse than judging the king of rap by who spends the most on jewels.MJ is king because he done everything big, Cant compare record sales cos I swear Elvis has 15 years minimum over MJ. That doesnt make sense.Elvis was a fraud and basically a puppet. A white face singing music people always wanted to but wouldnt cos it was "nigger music". I'm pratically biased and ignorant to Elvis anyway. He cant be that great if I and many others like me dont know much about him. My parents dont own any Elvis music but I bet Gambinos, for example, has MJ