Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Top 10 Michael Jackson Songs

22 posts in this topic

10. She's Out Of My Life9. Butterflies

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">8. Working Day & Night7. One More Chance
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">6. Thriller
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">5. Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">4. Off The Wall
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">3. I Wanna Be Where You Are2. Rock With You1. Billie JeanYours?

10.Stranger in Moscow9.You rock my world8. Don't stop till you get enough7. Dirty Diana6. Man in the mirror5.Ben4.Thriller3.Bad2. Rock with you1.Billy JeanShout outs to smooth criminal,speechless,PYT and beat it

One of the hardest lists to compile. Let me think about this one. Not taking into Consideration his Jackson 5ive songs.1: Beat2: Thriller3: Billy Jean4: Human Nature5: Smooth Criminal6: Man in the Mirror7: Don't stop til you get enough8: Dirty Diana9: Rock with you10: Wanna be startin something.

co-sign billie jean being number 1, always loved liberian girl though, beat it aswell, they gotto be in my top 5.

no smooth criminal in any list renders it void

I was watching his Top 40 videos or something on TMF and they listed Smooth Criminal like No20 or something, How the f*ck they worked that one out I'll never know.

1. Liberian Girl

smooth criminal isn't a certified in the top 10 imoI wouldnt move anything from my list for it

Too hard to do a listPYT is my all time fave though

It's down to perosnal taste at the end of the day.All of his albums were great, but off the wall & thriller are the best ones for me personally.

From when noone has mentioned 'remember the times' i beg someone lock this.mods?

wanna be startin somthing is my fav michael jackson tune

i jus love the way latoya performed it on big brothereverytime i think of it im creasinman in the mirror is my favouritethen pyt - makes me do some spinning dance

Hard to make a list10.Rock My World9.Liberian Girl8. Dirty Diana7. Remember the Times6.Smooth Criminal5. Man in the mirror4.Human Nature3.Beat it2.Billie Jean1. Rock With YouThriller is one of my least fave MJ tunes.

1. Music And Me2. Billie Jean3. Human Nature4. Liberian Girl5. Beat It6. Stranger In Moscow7. Dont stop till you get enough8. Leave Me Alone9. Smooth Criminal10. Rock with youIf we included Jackson 5 songs it would be different

any list without the way you make me feel, ghosts, and just another part of me shouldnt count

1. I can't help it 2. You rock my world 3. Human Nature 4. Rock with you 5. Off the wall 6. Thriller 7. Dont stop till you get enough8. Billie Jean9. Smooth Criminal10. Bad

If anyone who's posted has not placed Rock with you at number 1 there list is void By far his best song

If anyone who's posted has not placed Rock with you at number 1 there list is void By far his best song
:clueless:

Rock with you By far his best song
cosign-1.jpg