Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Air Max 90

Can heat shatter a car windscreen?

10 posts in this topic

Went into my driveway today and noticed my sisters rear windscreen is completely shattered. There wasn't any previous stress or cracks, I've looked and there's nothing to suggest something was thrown through the glass, the hole is really small so if it was a thief they would have smashed the glass and broken into the car.So the only conclusion I can think of is the heat. The car's been stationary for a week now and the weather has been hot. Is it possible that the humidity in the car caused the rear window to shatter?

this is great britain not sahara, i doubt very much this heat would damage it.

Someone f*cked her sh*t up.

I doubt heat would do it, shatter hammer..

Yeah it looks like a shatter hammer ting but why would someone climb over the fence into my driveway just to shatter her rear window and not follow through to smash it and break into the car?Hmmm, seems like a case of...200px-SoSolidCrewHaters.jpg

Maybe she shouldn't have ignored man when I saw her at the traffic lights.Maybe she should have checked her rear view mirror on the way home.Maybe next time she won't be so f*ck*ng stuck up.Maybe next time she'll respond to my advances.Maybe.

Maybe she shouldn't have ignored man when I saw her at the traffic lights.Maybe she should have checked her rear view mirror on the way home.Maybe next time she won't be so f*ck*ng stuck up.Maybe next time she'll respond to my advances.Maybe.
:lol:

Yea itl just be jelously.