Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RYDER.

Sky to be free on xbox live.

37 posts in this topic

Confirmed on that SentUamessage video ting on inside xbox.that is all.

lolshiiiiiiiitanyone want a game of monopoly?

LMFAO @ not having a 360 in 2009 seriouslyXbox>>>>>

orfihiehgtoSKY BROADBAND THE SWITCH SOON COME

Thats too much, cos Ima have Sky at Uni and Virgin at home so does that mean i can have it on my xbox when im at home AND at uni?

boooy!

I'm buying an xbox.yes i am.

Thats too much, cos Ima have Sky at Uni and Virgin at home so does that mean i can have it on my xbox when im at home AND at uni?
no coz u got virgin braodband at home, not sky..... i presume

What about if u've got Sky TV?

no coz u got virgin braodband at home, not sky..... i presume
Yeah I was thinking that...but Im just thinking, if my accounts are linked, then maybe it would work. Meh, either way its sick.

if ur not on sky broadband u have 2 pay?

sky subscription and xbox live gold is all you need

should be sickit better not detect my box is flashed though

ardgt sky+hdgetin sky broadband next week (currently usin my fone as a modem, suprised at the speeds im gettin tbh)imma leave the sky in Manchester, use sky player on the move n keep the 360 somewhere elseYA MWADwhen's this droppin?whats the score on flashed 360's?

Party mode will be jokes during matches. Hopefully we can start using it this year!

wait, hw will party mode worki wanna share in the jokes of the football matches bt aint lookin to spend the extra £11 a month jus for thatim already payin 37 without the broadband

its droppin round autum and you DONT need a sky broadband all you need is subscription this is just basically the sky player service, where Sky subscribers can already watch Live and On-demand TV on their PC or Mac, basically they're just bringin that to the 360.so no sky broadband required :D cuz i ave f*ckin virgin

Party mode will be jokes during matches. Hopefully we can start using it this year!
would be sick partys need to be bigger thopissed i dont have sky too

its droppin round autum and you DONT need a sky broadband all you need is subscription this is just basically the sky player service, where Sky subscribers can already watch Live and On-demand TV on their PC or Mac, basically they're just bringin that to the 360.so no sky broadband required :D cuz i ave f*ckin virgin
siiiiiiickhope theres no lag tholike when you stream online sometimes

wait, hw will party mode work
in the video it shows avatars sittin around a giant tv watching the game. Sky_Sports-420-90.jpgwhen someone scores you can do various celebrations to piss them off lol.All your questions answered!

[face off] Sony will not eat [/face off]

in the video it shows avatars sittin around a giant tv watching the game. Sky_Sports-420-90.jpgwhen someone scores you can do various celebrations to piss them off lol.All your questions answered!
so even if i aint gt sky sports i can jam with u man n watch the games?do we all need to have the same subscriptions or can we all have different ones n someone jus hosts wotever they have wen sutins good is on?

so even if i aint gt sky sports i can jam with u man n watch the games?do we all need to have the same subscriptions or can we all have different ones n someone jus hosts wotever they have wen sutins good is on?
i think you only get the channels you actually have on your normal sky ting downstairs w.e