Sky to be free on xbox live.

RYDER.

Guest faze .
Thats too much, cos Ima have Sky at Uni and Virgin at home so does that mean i can have it on my xbox when im at home AND at uni?
no coz u got virgin braodband at home, not sky..... i presume

Guest Triple XXX

ardgt sky+hdgetin sky broadband next week (currently usin my fone as a modem, suprised at the speeds im gettin tbh)imma leave the sky in Manchester, use sky player on the move n keep the 360 somewhere elseYA MWADwhen's this droppin?whats the score on flashed 360's?

Guest Triple XXX

wait, hw will party mode worki wanna share in the jokes of the football matches bt aint lookin to spend the extra £11 a month jus for thatim already payin 37 without the broadband

its droppin round autum and you DONT need a sky broadband all you need is subscription this is just basically the sky player service, where Sky subscribers can already watch Live and On-demand TV on their PC or Mac, basically they're just bringin that to the 360.so no sky broadband required :D cuz i ave f*ckin virgin

its droppin round autum and you DONT need a sky broadband all you need is subscription this is just basically the sky player service, where Sky subscribers can already watch Live and On-demand TV on their PC or Mac, basically they're just bringin that to the 360.so no sky broadband required :D cuz i ave f*ckin virgin
siiiiiiickhope theres no lag tholike when you stream online sometimes

Guest Triple XXX
wait, hw will party mode work
in the video it shows avatars sittin around a giant tv watching the game. Sky_Sports-420-90.jpgwhen someone scores you can do various celebrations to piss them off lol.All your questions answered!
so even if i aint gt sky sports i can jam with u man n watch the games?do we all need to have the same subscriptions or can we all have different ones n someone jus hosts wotever they have wen sutins good is on?

wait, hw will party mode work
in the video it shows avatars sittin around a giant tv watching the game. Sky_Sports-420-90.jpgwhen someone scores you can do various celebrations to piss them off lol.All your questions answered!
so even if i aint gt sky sports i can jam with u man n watch the games?do we all need to have the same subscriptions or can we all have different ones n someone jus hosts wotever they have wen sutins good is on?
i think you only get the channels you actually have on your normal sky ting downstairs w.e