Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Mr Hudson feat Kanye

14 posts in this topic

personally i dont think this Mr. Hudson guy has got "it" i dunno i might be wrong though+Kanye sounds sub par on this

Its grown on me stillI like it nowsuper cheesy though

Some 80s feeling sh*t.Infact the album has that 80s feeling."Straight No Chaser" the album titled track sounds bloody good.

Album sampler.n o t e sKanye West's tip to be the next big thing? Oxbridgesoulboy Ben Hudson, who introduced him to vocoder pop.This West-produced second album positions him as anelectro-tinged Chris Martin.d a t a# t r a c k n a m e t i m e01- supernova (ft kanye west) [03:14]02- white lies [03:12]03- everything is broken (ft kid cudi) [02:44]04- anyone but him [03:10]05- stiff upper lip [02:52]06- time [03:58] 23,7 m e g s t o t a l [19:10]http://sharebee.com/007403a8

this is a tune

Not been feeling this, but a tale of two cities is f*cked.He's from Brum too.

Album leaked last week, been getting some good reviews.

I'm pretty disappointed. Only finished my first listen. However, this doesn't even compare to 'A Tale of Two Cities'.I was never one to condemn auto-tune, but IMO it is one of the sole factors that has ruined this album. Not keen on the beats either... Fully drowned any meaning towards the vocals. Hudson needs his Library back.

I'm hearing this is even worse than the Kid Cudi record.It must be f*ck*ng awful, if that's the case.

Cannot stand this guy.Apart from the fact that he looks like a fricking pre-cog, which scares me immensely, I don't like his muzak.Just doesn't sit well with me. His voice grates.

Album was ok.. I prefare white lies,,,,,