Fucking playing football in 34degrees.

Eskay Jones

Football in halls>>>>outdoors imofar more intense and the game is far more skillbasedyou can play a full game not pulling off one skill or piece of magic
the ball is usually f*ckin sh*t.plus people just smack it across the wall and get a easy foot or two on you.When you fall your gonna know about it the next day.Plus it gets slippery after 40mins or so.Usually shorter in size. too many negatives outweigh the positives in my eyes.
faaaaaaaaaaaar more emphasis on close control and first touch also you need to be constantly on the movein a 11 or 7 aside game on grass you will get many people that try to act as passengers and dont really make any movesindoor football was the sh*t when I used to play it when I was youngerthen I went to grass/astro and my game was far more well rounded than other guyswhich is why I was bussin hocus pocus when guys couldnt even trap a football

would've creased if it was jus RB, but since you said DM which is the hardest position on the pitch then yeah stamina, hit that sh*t hard.the amount of KM's DM's have to travel is ridiculous. never gonna see a more harder workin player on the pitch
tbh DM isn't the hardest positionfullback positions are far more intenseDM you need to cover and protect your back four and midfield partnerunless you are one of them rebores like De Rossi or Essien in which case you run everywhere

I'm playing ball 2moro ina sports hall with glass windows at the top which dont open.If i survive i shall come back and tell the tale.
The humidness. why TH? Thats gonna be harder than playing in my conditions today.
builds stamina...when i play ball on friday outside i dont even feel tired or get breathless...... and we dont pay for the sports hall :D.
SICK. u notice theres always one man who has the B.O and stinks out the whole hall. f*ck*ng gets on my nerves might have to re-edit the annoying habits other people thread post. Playing in extreme weather builds up stamina too dont know about humidity.
the air is thin in the hall. therefore more difficult to breathe.Also what should be better 2moro is there is usually some next guys dere before we reach but i think them lot have gone to play ball in canada or sumin *some tourny thing* so we should have more time in der... hate indoor balls though....
you doing this to increase stamina or to play ball TH lol?
lol bothi prefer the games on friday... outside on the grass... i can slide in and move about much more.. more time with the ball and no pricks kickin the ball off the wall to make passes.
whats your position? dont say your a defender building up stamina?Winter Goals Night-time > anything in life.
DM/RCB :lol:... depends who elses playing around me.
:lmao:
lol TBH most time im fully centre of defence..... but coz certain time we lack midfielders i will play DMAnd stamina is good to have regardless of position.
I play CB, DM. i always find playing cb i wont get tired cause i dont need t orun, i feed the ball to my dm each and every time on the rare occasion i'll do a rio and hoove it long but i dont do any runnin at all.CB = EASIEST position on earthits playing DM where i suffer most the tracking back, goin forward constantly it will drain you out within 20mins. zokora, yaya toure, makalele, viera, >>>>

would've creased if it was jus RB, but since you said DM which is the hardest position on the pitch then yeah stamina, hit that sh*t hard.the amount of KM's DM's have to travel is ridiculous. never gonna see a more harder workin player on the pitch
tbh DM isn't the hardest positionfullback positions are far more intenseDM you need to cover and protect your back four and midfield partnerunless you are one of them rebores like De Rossi or Essien in which case you run everywhere
Bruv, them Wing backs/full backs only make the occassional dash up and down the field. the DM's are the ones who are constantly on the move. why do u think them + cm do the most travelling in the game? i saw i cant remember who one DM covered bloody 13km in one game and he was subbed at 85mins. 13km in 85mins is not a joke,.

Bruv, them Wing backs/full backs only make the occassional dash up and down the field. the DM's are the ones who are constantly on the move. why do u think them + cm do the most travelling in the game? i saw i cant remember who one DM covered bloody 13km in one game and he was subbed at 85mins. 13km in 85mins is not a joke,.
Played right back once in a competitive game almost died. I dont know if my Daniel Alves impression was the reason but I was bombing back and forth cutting inside when my winger was running down the byline etcDM you just protect no offence to anyone but in sunday league its the fat guys that play in this position and CBwhat you are describing are box to box footballersif thats the case I agree

Not sure about that.Played a couple games at full-back season just gone.___________________ >>> playing with wingers who don't track back when your formation is 3-5-2...Playing DM is sick, I barely run. It's ALL about positional sense.

Not sure about that.Played a couple games at full-back season just gone.___________________ >>> playing with wingers who don't track back when your formation is 3-5-2...Playing DM is sick, I barely run. It's ALL about positional sense.
Trust me

Yeah, i played last night and the heat got to me badA couple years ago we were in Italy for a tournament aswell and it was peak time, middle of summer, heat was horrible and we were havin to train for hours a day then play a match every other day for this tournament, and our coach had bought loads of bottles of water but without him realising it was all that fizzy water sh*t which done nothin to help hydrate us - felt like i was close to passing out a number of times that summer

i play rw, rm or rb had first training session for next season for my team, had four hour traing on sunday got heat stroke was shattered, legs still burningplaying rwb is TIREING you make run up field but ave to sprint back every time you go forward so you dont get caught out

played in spain last summer, heat was a killer but we didn't wana look p*ssy infront of the spaniards so kept playing until like 4 hours later i got hit with the worst cramp ever. I actually though i had ripped a muscle in my leg at first, then i realised it was cramp.. can't believe how painful it was though

Guest Flat Ericó

its too hotjust closed my window cos its gettin dark and i dont want moths in my roomsee few of them scramble to get in the room got about 4 tiny ones in here nowminor tho i wont even notice them they can jam and watch entourage with me