Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

i know i am

120 posts in this topic

i swear im stinking LIKE sh*t i aint had a shower i just sniffed my armpits and it smells like serenas williams clunge after a tennis matchmy balls are absolutely reeking 2 no homo... some rare vintage down there atm no homowhose losin their batttle against bo out here... no cliche no stereotype some girl who was jus ere was ODIOUS 2 the extreme its not right if ur a woman and ur smellin...my housemate is african and he is burning my nasal hairs like east london out here with his WASHED CLOTHES... how can washed clothes still be smelling

been waiting for this topic.3 days running but im not decomposing at the rate you arein the night my pits can singe nostril hair though woof

LMAOim gd had 3 showers today to keep off the heat

why did i enter this thread, figured you was gonna son some politician or some religon.

lol ur f*ckedim cool as a cucumberfans and in my room with the computer=coolness

only thing i can recommend is original sauce mint and tree tea body wash... that does the trick 4 a while and leave syour balll cool and tinglydeodorants r slacking hard... nothing works

i swear im stinking LIKE sh*t i aint had a shower i just sniffed my armpits and it smells like serenas williams clunge after a tennis match
LOOOL

only thing i can recommend is original sauce mint and tree tea body wash... that does the trick 4 a while and leave syour balll cool and tinglydeodorants r slacking hard... nothing works
whats ur aim to stay dry or fresh?if dry have u tried extreme ones? the Aluminium Clorhide stuff u sure u dont suffer from hyperdrioisis?

went gym earlier, only lasted 30 mins.place actually stunk of sh*t.

i dnt really sweat to tuff, i can actually where the same tshirt for 2 days providin i dnt eat a curry, curry armpit!u need to tell that guy to stop washin his precious tshirts on delicateive seen this before

Must be my genes cos we aint never stinkingfeel meor momma raised us right

lol @ no deodorant working for youthats a next level....

i dnt really sweat to tuff, i can actually where the same tshirt for 2 days providin i dnt eat a curry, curry armpit!u need to tell that guy to stop washin his precious tshirts on delicateive seen this before
2 days + same clothes in any season = wow.I can never wear the same clothes twice in a row.

actually...go doctorsyou need medication.

Explain to me how the f*ck is your mother gonna raise you to not stink thats a personal issue

Explain to me how the f*ck is your mother gonna raise you to not stink thats a personal issue
Are you stupid or somethingThis nigga aint washing his armpit Washin urself should be routine if you were raised correctly

went gym earlier, only lasted 30 mins.place actually stunk of sh*t.
c/sbeen avoidin gym this week for the same reason

Are you stupid or somethingThis nigga aint washing his armpit Washin urself should be routine if you were raised correctly
are u tryna par people in 3rd world countries

dem dirty afghans dere

All about going gym EARLY in the morning in this weatherlmao @ going after 11am