7 GCSE D&T Questions..

Guest Triple XXX

me and my bedrin stole one bitches a* approaching coursework with 2 weeks to go after we were done we disposed of it. teacher was angry and suspicious. she was a wreck.she then went into overdrive and got an A anyway.we scraped C'stheres no moral to this story.

me and my bedrin stole one bitches a* approaching coursework with 2 weeks to go after we were done we disposed of it. teacher was angry and suspicious. she was a wreck.she then went into overdrive and got an A anyway.we scraped C'stheres no moral to this story.
ROFLDid something similar for my ICT coursework, except the one i copied was from a previous year so i didnt make anyone do theirs from scratch lol

Guest WAVESURFER

We have Craft & Design up here, which I think is probably pretty similar to this D&T thing you lot speak of.I made a 4 sided box with a piece of wood stuck on to one of the longer sides. Sat it on its side, leaning on this piece of wood so it was slanted. Called it a magazine rack.Got a 4 (which is the equivalent of a D).