Fuck a new midfielder, I nearly forgot I got the next "Roy Keane", Aaron Ramsey

TF S4DK

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce that Wales international midfielder Aaron Ramsey has signed a new long-term contract extension with the Club. Ramsey (18), who signed for the Gunners from Cardiff City last summer, made a solid contribution to the first team in his debut season, making 22 appearances in all competitions during the campaign. Aaron’s appearances last season included nine in the Premier League and six in the UEFA Champions League, where he scored his first Arsenal goal in the 5-2 victory at Fenerbahce in October. Ramsey made his full international debut for Wales last November against Denmark, aged just 17, and now has six appearances for his country. He has also represented Wales Under-21s and became the youngest player ever to represent Wales at this level in August 2007, in a 4-3 victory over Sweden Under-21s. Young midfielder Ramsey progressed through the youth ranks at Cardiff City and also became the youngest ever player to represent the Bluebirds, coming on as a substitute in the league match against Hull City on 28th April 2007, at just 16 years 124 days, breaking the previous record set by John Toshack. Since making his debut for Cardiff City in the 2006/07 season, Ramsey went on to make a total of 22 appearances for the Welsh side, including a substitute appearance in the 2008 FA Cup Final against Portsmouth at Wembley Stadium. Manager Arsène Wenger said: “We’re delighted that Aaron has signed a new long term contract. He made a very good contribution in his first season and he showed that he is a very intelligent player with great quality. He is still only 18 and we’re really looking forward to seeing him develop with us in the forthcoming years.” Everyone at the Club is looking forward to Aaron’s continued contribution and development with Arsenal for a long time to come.

Guest Tulse Hill

Thats what i thought but i guess when you talk to arsene on the phone twice a week and go round his yard i suppose you'll pick up a few pointers on who he thinks players can be compared to.

Lol, at Streets co-signing Tulse's comments. SMH. If your gonna be a sheep, never be Tulse's sheep.and yes the Roy Keane comment is based on Wenger comparsion of Ramsey to Roy Keane, you see if you actually follow your club and the comments that come out of it, you would know that.

Guest Tulse Hill

It's ok to give out inside information don't be afraid we rate you for it, we know you told everyone this before wenger released it in the press so dont see why your shying away from the deserved credibilty master TF, the inside info king of the world.

It's been a year since Aaron Ramsey chose Arsenal over Manchester United and Everton - and the young Welshman couldn't be happier with his decision.The 18-year-old had a clutch of top clubs chasing him last summer but he opted to leave Cardiff City for Emirates Stadium and has been rewarded for a solid first season with a new long-term contract.Ramsey already has 22 first-team appearances under his belt and played a starring role in Arsenal's run to the Carling Cup Quarter-Finals. He opened his account in the Champions League with a well-taken goal at Fenerbahce and believes that the opportunities he's received at such a young age have vindicated his decision to join Arsenal."I am very pleased I chose Arsenal last year," Ramsey told Arsenal.com. "I always knew that Arsenal was the Club for me, they had the best plan for me. They have a history of bringing through youngsters, giving them opportunities and turning them into world-class players."I'm very pleased to sign a new deal. I think I've had a decent first season, I've learnt a lot and now I'm looking forward to next season. I am committed to this Club, I am an Arsenal player and I want to be an Arsenal player."Obviously I have grown up a bit in the past year because I live on my own now, so I have to look after myself. I am a bit more independent now. But I wouldn't say I have changed too much."So far Ramsey's career has followed a similar trajectory Theo Walcott's. Like Walcott, the 18-year-old has been capped by his country before becoming an Arsenal regular. And like the England star, Ramsey spent much of his first year at Emirates Stadium learning his trade on the training ground.Now the midfielder wants to emulate Walcott by using his second season to make his mark on the Arsenal first team."We both came from Championship clubs to join Arsenal and I think my first year has been quite similar to Theo's first year at Arsenal," said Ramsey. "But then in the second year he played a lot more games and got more experience under his belt, so hopefully I can take the same path."We've talked about it before, I've asked him how he found it when he was in my position. Now I want to be more regular in the starting eleven, get a lot more games under my belt and hopefully start more games as well. They are my targets."

we give out deals so easythe boys only been here one year unless he had a season like fabregas at 18 why is he gettin a new deal he chose us over man u 12 months ago should be happy to carry on improvin on same terms

The problem with signing youth is that A. They arent established/good enough to be world beaters and B. Few people wanna spend their whole career in one place.Whens hes 23/24 he will be looking to leave in search of a new challenge or just a change of scenery. Worst part is that they will be just entering their prime.

The problem with signing youth is that A. They arent established/good enough to be world beaters and B. Few people wanna spend their whole career in one place.Whens hes 23/24 he will be looking to leave in search of a new challenge or just a change of scenery. Worst part is that they will be just entering their prime.
:!:

Guest Tulse Hill
Whens hes 23/24 he will be looking to leave in search of a new challenge or just a change of scenery.
like, Bob Wilson McLintockRadfordSimpsonStoreyGrahamMcNabRiceGeorgeKellyKennedyBallPriceRimmerO'LearyStapletonDevineMacdonaldJennings RixSunderlandYoungHollinsTalbot DavisSansomRobsonWhyteWoodcockAdamsAllinsonNicholasAndersonWilliamsLukicHayesRocastleKeownGrovesMersonSmithRichardsonThomasBouldCampbellDixonWinterburnHillierLimparLinighanSeamanWrightJensenParlourBergkampPlattVieiraGrimandiOvermarsPetitLjungbergColeHenryKanuLuzhnyLaurenPirèsWiltordCampbellEduGilbertoTouréFàbregasClichySenderosvan PersieEbouéAdebayorlike all these have/did....

Whens hes 23/24 he will be looking to leave in search of a new challenge or just a change of scenery.
like, Bob Wilson McLintockRadfordSimpsonStoreyGrahamMcNabRiceGeorgeKellyKennedyBallPriceRimmerO'LearyStapletonDevineMacdonaldJennings RixSunderlandYoungHollinsTalbot DavisSansomRobsonWhyteWoodcockAdamsAllinsonNicholasAndersonWilliamsLukicHayesRocastleKeownGrovesMersonSmithRichardsonThomasBouldCampbellDixonWinterburnHillierLimparLinighanSeamanWrightJensenParlourBergkampPlattVieiraGrimandiOvermarsPetitLjungbergColeHenryKanuLuzhnyLaurenPirèsWiltordCampbellEduGilbertoTouréFàbregasClichySenderosvan PersieEbouéAdebayorlike all these have/did....
:/either every one of these players joined the club as teenagers or this post is irrelevantP.S. Gandalf's post is completely unfounded and therefore bollocks

:!:
What is this sh*t you are ornamenting your post with?

• 2 years later...