Last.FM (Free for Gold, 3 Hour Limit for Silver)

Sleepz

lastfmmain1.jpglastfmLast month, at Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference, the company announced a partnership with Last.fm. Now, details are starting to emerge on what that partnership will mean for both Xbox Live Gold and Silver members.“Silver users will be able access what we’re considering a trial period of three hours a month, which comes with video advertising. Gold users will have unlimited ad-supported access, so they can use it 24 hours a day,” Christina DeRosa, a general manager of Xbox Live told Joystiq. “There will also be a premium offering on a subscription basis from Last.fm, that will be commercial free and will also have more sophisticated personalization features, like Loved Tracks.”If im correct we can share our own playlists on last.fm and play them while playing games?SNM

Guest faze .
just done some searches on some non bait uk funky & house tunes and there all popping up :o
my itunes is hooked up to last fm so check me on the playlist :lol:

lmao @ the hype of the ps3 in the other threadi said it if you cannot play the songs while gaming there is no f*ck*ng point whatsoeverXBOX 360>>>>>>that Sky intergration made my week till thiscant wait till facebook and twitter comes as well aaaaaaaah are nuttttttttts in the face!!!!!!microsoft OWN