Maury: You are not the father

Da Luv Doc

What would you do if after being a dad for over a year and bonding emotionally that the baby mother actually slept with someone/people and you find out the child was not yours???Would you continue to stay in the childs life???Would you still consider the child to be your offspring???Honest answers yeah, because this happens a lot and the guy still takes the child as his own.

Imagine, for a few months or years you been loving your child, but from the start the baby doesn't have any indications that it is mixed raced and you par yourself when you convinced it looks like you and people say the same, but it's a ginger, that's a par^2.Gurls can be so deep!!!

This is my personal opinion and do not judge me based on my instincts. Upon finding out I have been loving, taking care of, feeding, housing a child that is not mine for a year plus, and that the childs conception is due to my wifes cheating. I would leave her and her child alone, I'm a very instinctual, traditional type of guy who was brought up on certain respects and values, and where I am from keeping a child who did not come from your seed is seen as a shame, but an honourable shame.I want MY KIDS and that is it. She cheated and lied to me for that long so she must suffer the concequences which are NO SUPPORT FROM ME and total disappearance. Detaching from the child will be hard but the most important and crucial thing is: THE CHILD MUST & I REPEAT MUST KNOW HIS/HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER. There is no stronger connection than a biological one.

I hear ya general, but what if the kd calls you daddy, maybe the kids first word in reference to you???
Call me Cold or too Strict for my age but the Child MUST know it's biological father, not this female promoted notion of a random man fathering a random child, f*cks up society...look around. If the kid calls me daddy then that really complicates things but does not change my view. The only way I will father a child that is not mine is if the biological father is deceased and known to be so. Other than that, the woman who birthed the child is the one to FULLY blame because she knowingly cheated and conceived a baby and lied the whole time, she deserves no mercy in that situation. Female managed institutions promote this bollocks about men who basically accept the fact their lady cheated and still stay and look after the kid who isnt his, that is some serious Feminist deception/deceitfulness that has leaked into other mens minds that it is OK...NO IT IS NOT.

If it;s under a year or two ill leave the child, but over five years you will have to still have feelings inside , after hearing the child calling you " daddy" and bonding doubt i would walk away from the child
child must know his father still, its not even a biggy.. all that daddy stuff is just trying to add emotion to reality.seek for father of child, if said father doesnt want anything to do with the child then baby is yoursif u still with the woman youll have your own kids with her and probably still have custody of the other child.

You wont know unless you go through the situation yourself imoIm a father, my child is 9 months. If i was to go through that scenario it would near enough break me, even though my kids not even 1 yet the bond is STRONG.Its not as easy as just walking out, to many factors to consider