Drake "Best I Ever Had" Video

KWayz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One girl works if she's THAT girl.But who even is that girl at the minute? Rihanna, lmao.My man would have need Megan Fox, and even then, her race would have quietly been a issue.
Hmmmm... one of the more well known "video vixens?""Or, i wonder if Kanye would have allowed him to use Amber? lolOr... Nicki Minaj? I think that would have worked nicely with her doing a hot verse on the "best i ever had" remix. I mean i know she's already in the video, but she didn't get that much camera time...

What video vixen is poppin right now? Even if you went and got Melyssa Ford its still not setting the World alight.Smh at Amber Rose. Doing Kanye a favour tbh.Smfh at Nicki Minaj. Doing Nicki a favour.Like I said it has to be THAT chick that would make you go, how the f*ck did Drake get her in his f*ck*ng video...

If they wanted to go with the whole sports team thing, could have at least have him single out one player..and have him saying ur the best i ever had...(sorta like fergie and ronaldo)
WTF :lol:
Rofl
Drake is over-rated (good, but over-rated), was saying this to my cousin in New York. She was acting like i had just insulted her Son.

Guest M12 Part 2

drake is not over rated.certain man need to download the mixtapes.so far gone & comeback season are good places to start.who else sings and raps at the level he does while still actually spitting clever bars.

Jack of both trades, master of none. Nah, he is good i'm not saying he is terrible etc and I have listened to so far gone. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it isn't amazing. I just think that the HYPE is too much.

Drake is a better rapper than Kanye, also a better singer. Whether he can make bodies of work as good as Kanye is yet to be decided.In terms of rapping, Drake has been running circles around your favourite rappers lives tbh. The RnB thing kinda deaded him to me, cos I paid attention to him first for his rapping.However some people prefer his RnB ish.

Dont get what all the fuss is with Drake. He sounds and raps like Kanye which means he's good, but if I want that I'll listen to Kanye.
Jack of both trades, master of none. Nah, he is good i'm not saying he is terrible etc and I have listened to so far gone. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it isn't amazing. I just think that the HYPE is too much.
Drake is a better rapper than Kanye, also a better singer. Whether he can make bodies of work as good as Kanye is yet to be decided.
C/S every last word.