Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

As the Make Up topic, this is its sisters creation.What do you use?What do you recommend?Is your hair breaking like mine *Cries*So on and so forth.Moreover, I was told grease was bad for your hair. Dunno what to think on that one.

growin locs right now, since september 2008i use this mango and lime spray an my hairs growin a lot faster than it did before, but the locs are takin tiiiime to setand grease is supposed to be bad cos it clogs up ur hair follicles, preventing ur hair from breathin an growin, for me tho it was constant brushin an combin an redoin that was jus makin my hair break off

Im pissed really, my hair has decided to change, used to be tight ringlets up until a few years ago and now its medium to loose curls.I have alot of hair and its long, been wanting to cut it for ages but im to scared incase i hate it.

My hair annoys the f*ck out of me.
Same here, ive always hated my hairif i dont straighten it,its just some wild wavy cavewomans boff and there are days where i just really cant be arsed to straighten it, its just takes so long as i seem to have a lot of hair.i envy my friends with their naturally straight hair for theres me with my naturally wavy boff. grrrrrrrr

Im pissed really, my hair has decided to change, used to be tight ringlets up until a few years ago and now its medium to loose curls.I have alot of hair and its long, been wanting to cut it for ages but im to scared incase i hate it.
This, but i got it cut my hair so thick it would drive me wild trying to straighten it, used to just leave it curly when i couldnt be bothered since i got it cut straighten it most of the time. The way i see it it grows back :D lol

growin locs right now, since september 2008i use this mango and lime spray an my hairs growin a lot faster than it did before, but the locs are takin tiiiime to setand grease is supposed to be bad cos it clogs up ur hair follicles, preventing ur hair from breathin an growin, for me tho it was constant brushin an combin an redoin that was jus makin my hair break off
*hi fives* i recently bought that mango & lime spray and since ive been using it my hair has grown a lot it's good. Like you said also tho my hair is taking longgg to lock went and got it re twisted today and the hairdresser said its coming along nicely.Glad i decided to locks up actually its suits me.

*hi fives* i recently bought that mango & lime spray and since ive been using it my hair has grown a lot it's good. Like you said also tho my hair is taking longgg to lock went and got it re twisted today and the hairdresser said its coming along nicely.Glad i decided to locks up actually its suits me.
Where can i get this mango and lime spray from? lolAlso, what is the actual name of it and the price please? =)