Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

Anyone who has hair similar to mine could u tell me if yours drys straight at the root not curly? :D And is there any way of stopping this, products or styling?kthair.jpg
My mum has very thick curly hair like yours her is straight at the roots and then slightly looser than ringlets but not loose curls from say 2inches down, As we grow older our hair changes slightly, I know mine has my hair was always very tight curls then got loose, But my hair isnt thick its fine but i have alot of it .

My dad is Irish, my mum is Jamaican/Chinese. Your way out.Can this be kept on topic...
Thanks, I have successfully got my initial question answered. I didn't know where you were from but you never answered me and I made moves to get my answer.Anyway, I realise why gurls need their hair doing all the time, my hair is merkled!!! Standard ting now to do it all the time now.

My hair has grown out of the "Rihanna" cut now, now its at a horrible length, not long, not short....so ive done the unthinkable and worn a weave. :D
lol u drama queen, im sure you never got a butters one it's probo looks fine

My hair has grown out of the "Rihanna" cut now, now its at a horrible length, not long, not short....so ive done the unthinkable and worn a weave. :D
lol u drama queen, im sure you never got a butters one it's probo looks fine
lol...yh it looks nice but i dunno if i can get used to this, im quite a simple girl. Flippin annoys me that i cant scratch my scalp with ease anymore lol.

I've been through them lengths there.Shits depressing. Made me wanna shave my head bald just to get away from it.

so i have a consultation next tuesday at a top hair salon in NY, apparently it's the mecca for curly hair (so my roommate says). i've decided i want a curly fringe ala rihanna here:2epj8fr.jpgi feel like this could be a disastrous decision.. hopefully the hairdresser will advise me on whether i can pull it off or not :D in my opinion it's possible as i also have a big forehead and any sort of fringe will work in my favour lol. don't think i can bear to go that short at the back though.. ideally i would like something like this, but with a fuller fringe:255krbt.jpgi am also going to have it dyed either dark blonde or brown as i want to ease back into my natural hair colour, and brown roots with black ends are not the lick. anyway we'll see what happens.. i will post a pic of how it looks when i get back. here is how it is now:30wmfk6.jpgwish me luck people. if it looks sh*t i'm not coming back to london lol

so i have a consultation next tuesday at a top hair salon in NY, apparently it's the mecca for curly hair (so my roommate says). i've decided i want a curly fringe ala rihanna here:2epj8fr.jpgi feel like this could be a disastrous decision.. hopefully the hairdresser will advise me on whether i can pull it off or not :D in my opinion it's possible as i also have a big forehead and any sort of fringe will work in my favour lol. don't think i can bear to go that short at the back though.. ideally i would like something like this, but with a fuller fringe:255krbt.jpgi am also going to have it dyed either dark blonde or brown as i want to ease back into my natural hair colour, and brown roots with black ends are not the lick. anyway we'll see what happens.. i will post a pic of how it looks when i get back. here is how it is now:30wmfk6.jpgwish me luck people. if it looks sh*t i'm not coming back to london lol
We seen your face before luv

when my my hair fully locs ima dye it a browny golden colour, should suit my complexion plus they do henna dye at my hairdressers
Henna dye?
Its a all natural dye, no chemicals. Same stuff used by indians to do henna on the hands and temp tattoos etc.

when my my hair fully locs ima dye it a browny golden colour, should suit my complexion plus they do henna dye at my hairdressers
Henna dye?
yeh hair dye i dont know much about it tbh but its sounds more natural than a chemical based dye so ima enquire.Found that link on ithttp://www.hennahairdye.net/mehndihairdye.html