Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StreetDreams

360 Gold Membership (13 Months) - £20

23 posts in this topic

Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership 12 Months + 1 Month Free - £20 (sells on eBay for £30+)Xbox Live 4000 Points Code - £20 (sells on eBay for £30 +)Can do both at a deal of £35Will email the details, nothing is sent through the post.My supplier can have them ready for the weekend if there is interest!Thanks

Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership 12 Months + 1 Month Free - £20 (sells on eBay for £30+)
interested in this. are they legit codes?

Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership 12 Months + 1 Month Free - £20 (sells on eBay for £30+)
interested in this. are they legit codes?
They are legit codes and will work for the full 13 months, my supplier guarantees that.

Yeah, feeling the points ting.When would this be available to hit up and how long would they be available for (just so my funds can definitely be in place for it)?

Yeah, feeling the points ting.When would this be available to hit up and how long would they be available for (just so my funds can definitely be in place for it)?
what he said.My gold ran out the day b4 fn4 dropped . PAR

I will cop the 4000 points, come thru with more deets.

When would this be available to hit up and how long would they be available for ?

boy i wud be interested in a nice bundle, of points n a couple memberships. Let the wrath of risky eat ur first born if this is jus hype doe :angry:

Na, it's not hype, had the link for a while now but never paid it much attention tbhWill pay the guy tommorow and hopefully get them in for the weekend.

StreetDreams.Pm me. lets talk affiliation.I'll put ur sh*t on my website, attract a crowd. and we'll talk profit.

sick, yo save me a 12 month and 4000 point for next friday(payday)will ask my boys also!

Street Dreams, drop me a PM as soon as you get the points. I definitely want them.

I need to find a way to take payments,Everytime I get a Paypal account, verify myself and start taking payments it will go into limited statusCurrently I have a fresh one, verified, registered it to eBay and listed few items and it went Limited and I didn't even take any payments - They are requesting Photo ID and invoices..If I send them what they want, will they sort it out? or is it going to be a hassle all the time?

streets send me the money, then i will give it to you. ;)hahabut 4real let me know when u sorted it all out. im interested in the 13 months live.and once your varified you can take more money all the time. it shouldnt happen again.

How long's this deal going for brah?

Yeah holla at us, I'm on that still for couple weeks time.

Been told these will only work in conjunction with a US registered LIVE accountAnyone know of a way round this??Might just have to sell them on eBay.com if interest dies out because of this, if anyone is interested in reselling let me know and I will PM prices...

Us codes = US accountebay em

Yeah that's the best option right about nowIf anyone wants to resell any of these I can do them for £17 a piece with a min order of 10.

ah f*ck. Looks like i'll have to go cop in market now.

Pissed. I wanted them points as well.