So is going down on girls common now?

Wale

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until about 21 its standard to be like "NAAAH"When your older you give up fighting it. This also applies to shopping/houses/watching eastenders etc.DISCLAIMER-: the above ONLY applies to wifey, no other female in my life. The number is less then 2
i c/s this with the power of matrix of leadershipr_optimusprime_319.jpg

Up until about 21 its standard to be like "NAAAH"When your older you give up fighting it. This also applies to shopping/houses/watching eastenders etc.DISCLAIMER-: the above ONLY applies to wifey, no other female in my life. The number is less then 2
Speak for yourselfSome of friends have admitted doing it (dont share drink with them) but I can never see myself doing this. The thought disgusts me

Speak for yourselfSome of friends have admitted doing it (dont share drink with them) but I can never see myself doing this. The thought disgusts me
why though?don't your wifey keep her pum fresh?(no sendage)

LOL @ this guy.Just LOL.

I hope u guys that are saying u never do it, dont expect ur 'wife' to go dwn on you...
:D Each to their own blah blah etc.. But i cant believe u just tried to the play the equality card in that way.. Lol @ even caring
The amount of times ive read on this forum 'if a chick dnt go dwn on her man thats a fail'but yet when it comes to the other way around u guys are quick to say something differentanyways, whatever u guys do in the bedroom is ur business.
My bad i didn't realise that u wer female.. (Admins bring back the colour group tings for the vipers).. I see ur point, and yh alot of male vipers exaggerate with "if u dont get head its a fail" but in reality, the ratio of girls to guys that give head is staggering.. So in a way they are justified for sayin what they say.. But either way u choose to look at it, men and women are not equal, or at least not perceived to be equal esp when it comes to sex.. As unfair it may be, thats just how it is

maybe he dosent like fanny.
I like my favourite hoodie, my favourite creps, my tv remote, my mobile and i like money.. I like those things to the point where i cant live without some of them, but i would never put any of them in my mouth.. Ur point is both invalid and stupid

why though?don't your wifey keep her pum fresh?(no sendage)
lol

LOL @ this guy.Just LOL.
LOL, he'll probably say that he's never kissed a gurl that's given head before, them year 9 lies.

People on here are forgetting it is a sex act.When they kiss their child for the first time, it will have your gurls p*ssy juice on it, even when it is washed, will still have a bit.Also, lots of boys lie about doing it still, lots claim to not have.

People on here are forgetting it is a sex act.When they kiss their child for the first time, it will have your gurls p*ssy juice on it, even when it is washed, will still have a bit.Also, lots of boys lie about doing it still, lots claim to not have.

LOL @ this guy.Just LOL.
LOL, he'll probably say that he's never kissed a gurl that's given head before, them year 9 lies.
LMAO real talk.mans talking about his friends "admitting doing it"I would like to have a convo with his girl, see where her head is at.

Some of friends have admitted doing it (dont share drink with them) but I can never see myself doing this. The thought disgusts me
i do not share my drinks too tough anyways.....i enforce the use of cupsbut your reason for not sharing drinks is a joke....

People on here are forgetting it is a sex act.When they kiss their child for the first time, it will have your gurls p*ssy juice on it, even when it is washed, will still have a bit.
how about when your baby mum kisses your child with your penis juice?my point is, stop looking too far into things....

People on here are forgetting it is a sex act.When they kiss their child for the first time, it will have your gurls p*ssy juice on it, even when it is washed, will still have a bit.
how about when your baby mum kisses your child with your penis juice?my point is, stop looking too far into things....
Get me, like man wont/previous man ain't bussed in her mouth before smh

maybe he dosent like fanny.
I like my favourite hoodie, my favourite creps, my tv remote, my mobile and i like money.. I like those things to the point where i cant live without some of them, but i would never put any of them in my mouth.. Ur point is both invalid and very stupid
C/SSMH @ you lot thinking every man should lick p*ssy'My motto is I'll never bow'