Best thing you've ever done.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb

helped a prostitute get out of the game, unfortunately i left the country and she went back into it, had to cut her loose, sad really she was an algerian sister.

Lol @ needing pee to do something great for someone
Man opened a thread setting the bar by sending his parents to the Emirates. Unless you're building schools in poor countries or something along them lines there's not really something you can do without money that gives out that "I've done good" feeling

Man opened a thread setting the bar by sending his parents to the Emirates. Unless you're building schools in poor countries or something along them lines there's not really something you can do without money that gives out that "I've done good" feeling
:mellow:

indeedyour feel good feeling shouldn't be dictated by others but by yourself

Guest TimeBomb
helped a prostitute get out of the game, unfortunately i left the country and she went back into it, had to cut her loose, sad really she was an algerian sister.
lol at wifing a whoe.
na son and i dont even like to joke about it cos if u see the reality of that sh*t its not nice.

Helped my neighbors in '04. It was 2 kids and their gran, the kids ran out screaming and I was like wtf thats not joke screaming that sounds serious. So I step on to my balcony and see 2 kids curled up near the stairs cryin, I ask them whats wrong and they keep shouting "my nan, my nan in the house", so i proceeded to go into the house and checked all rooms, got to the living room and I saw her face down on the floor, shouted her name and no response, thought maybe shes unconcious or deep sleep. Turned her over and she was purple/blue. Dawned on me she was deceased.Dialed 999 quick and they ran me through how to handle a dead body so that fluids don't gush out and they also told me to remain there. Took the 2 kids and put them in my house and fed them etc. The rest of the family started arriving even people all the way from Worcester, Southend all over the nation. Some could not go back and could not sleep in the house because it was too much for them to take in, so i ended up saying I'll house them, I had like 9 people in my place and its a 2 bed flat, not big at all, 2 single beds in one room and a double in mine, gave the double to the kids and the singles to who ever, gave duvets and everything. I actually slept upright on my chair, no duvet nothing but I felt good after.....might not seem great to some but was a lot and a good thing for me.Another one is taking care of my boy with money here and there (those who have been in the L&L room know)BEING NICE TO MY DAD

indeedyour feel good feeling shouldn't be dictated by others but by yourself
c.s

Helped my neighbors in '04. It was 2 kids and their gran, the kids ran out screaming and I was like wtf thats not joke screaming that sounds serious. So I step on to my balcony and see 2 kids curled up near the stairs cryin, I ask them whats wrong and they keep shouting "my nan, my nan in the house", so i proceeded to go into the house and checked all rooms, got to the living room and I saw her face down on the floor, shouted her name and no response, thought maybe shes unconcious or deep sleep. Turned her over and she was purple/blue. Dawned on me she was deceased.Dialed 999 quick and they ran me through how to handle a dead body so that fluids don't gush out and they also told me to remain there. Took the 2 kids and put them in my house and fed them etc. The rest of the family started arriving even people all the way from Worcester, Southend all over the nation. Some could not go back and could not sleep in the house because it was too much for them to take in, so i ended up saying I'll house them, I had like 9 people in my place and its a 2 bed flat, not big at all, 2 single beds in one room and a double in mine, gave the double to the kids and the singles to who ever, gave duvets and everything. I actually slept upright on my chair, no duvet nothing but I felt good after.....might not seem great to some but was a lot and a good thing for me.Another one is taking care of my boy with money here and there (those who have been in the L&L room know)BEING NICE TO MY DAD
ur quite a nice guy
this

MAJOR ratings to General Mac...
I helped one girl out of her abusive relationship when in was 18/19, like her man was on some stalker/ obsessive vibe wasn't healthy. She was a nice person but he had her fully shook of him. She just needed someone to back her up really you know how some woman lack backbone etc. She got out of it, moved away, in her 3rd year of law at uni never looked back, still good friends with herDISCLAIMER : THIS WAS POST ERA BEFORE I LOST MY FAITH AND SOUL IN WOMEN